My New Channel Design??

Calixo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, i recently recreated/rebranded my channel for 1000 subscribers, im still a little bit unsure of the look, if you have 5 seconds, "help a brother out" and check it out for me, and leave a rating out of 10 down below, you guys are awesome thank you

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Good luck.

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
10/10! I love it! It looks so nice!

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Really nice visual style! I love your youtube banner! Also checked out your vids and they're great! You have so much energy and enthusiasm, plus your editing is awesome. Very entertaining channel, you just gained another sub!

Calixo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really nice visual style! I love your youtube banner! Also checked out your vids and they're great! You have so much energy and enthusiasm, plus your editing is awesome. Very entertaining channel, you just gained another sub!
Means a lot coming from you, just checked out your channel, you 2 ozzys have incredible content, very refreshing style, hope to see this one blow up this year :)

Reactions: teameggplant