My new Background & Outro

RedRaven889

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is perfect as I just had a new background and outro introduced to my videos, on my newest mindcraft video is the first time I use the new outro, Check it and rate it, give some feedback. I make my own thumbnails and I designed the outro, I really enjoy making them so I might start making them for others & myself :)

Minecraft Lets Play Episode 3 is the video which my outro features :)

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
the background is nice, fits your channel. the outro is also well made, but are you also gonna have a cool beat in the background or something?

RedRaven889

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
the background is nice, fits your channel. the outro is also well made, but are you also gonna have a cool beat in the background or something?
Thanks I will take your feedback on board and try to get some beats sorted for my outro

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Thanks I will take your feedback on board and try to get some beats sorted for my outro
well if you just talk over it its also fine, but since it didnt sound like a sentence you are gonna do everytime on your outro, a cool song is what i would recommend. also make sure you have premission to use the song if you find one ;)

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
The background is nice but sadly YouTube is getting rid of them on the 22nd of this month,