Results are only viewable after voting.

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer

Baylze's YouTube Channel
Click to visit! :D

Hey everyone, my name is Bailey, better known as Baylze, and I make Gaming content! I'm 18 years old, and currently a student in the United Kingdom.

I've taken a liking to Overwatch ever since it's release, and I've actually become pretty awesome at the game, achieving Diamond rank, and scraping Masters tier. While competitive play is awesome, making videos is also epic! I've really taken a liking to graphics particularly, and take great pride in my cartoonish like thumbnails.

My least confident part of YouTube is editing and commentary. I feel as though I sometimes struggle to pronounce certain words fluently and clearly, and my editing is very lacking - I'm unable to produce a snappy piece of gameplay right now, as most of my current videos showcase full games!

I'm looking for criticism and constructive feedback regarding pretty much every single aspect of my YouTube channel, from the 'About me' section to the actual video content. I'm aware that my editing is at a very basic level, and that's because I don't currently possess any advanced video editing software - but I believe my style still has the potential to be pretty entertaining!
:D

My Content
  • Overwatch Quick Play & Competitive Play​
  • Overwatch News & Patch Notes​
  • Hero Reviews (& How To's)​
  • Countdowns (Top 5's and Top 10's)​
  • Star Wars: Battlefront Gameplay​
  • Other Rants!​
My Hardware
  • Processor: Intel(R) Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz​
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960​
  • Video Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600​
  • RAM: 8.0 GB​
  • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7​

My Peripherals
  • Mouse: Shark Force Sharkoon (White)​
  • Keyboard: PowerCool LED Keyboard​
  • Microphone: Blue Snowball​
  • Headset: HyperX Cloud (v1)'s​

My Software
  • Video Editor: Windows Movie Maker​
  • Recording Software: NVIDIA Shadowplay​
  • Music: Incompetech & NoCopyrightSounds​
  • Graphics: Paint.NET Graphics (self-made)​
Baylze's Channel: Click here for my YouTube Channel!
Baylze's Twitter: Click here for my Twitters!

I welcome any form of comments or feedback, whether positive or negative, as long as it's constructive!
Thank you guys for reading, and thank you even more so if you click any of my links!
:)
nice video dude

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude your fine, your mic quality is crisp (unlike mine) u sound pretty confident. Well done bro. Looking forward to watching more of your videos.

Reactions: Baylze

Pichu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
WOW! I am so impressed with your content. You got that voice and personality that make your videos interesting. Just from watching few of your videos i've learnt quite a lot. Unfortunately I've been playing overwatch on the PS4 but as soon as I am able to, I will be playing on the PC. Just keep grinding and making more videos.
About editing: In my opinion your editing is perfectly fine however if you're looking into doing some better editing, there are editing softwares which have a similar layout and skill level as Movie Maker but allow you to do more advanced things. One software I would personally suggest is Filmora. I am a student (Age 17) in the UK and buying softwares is beyond me due to the high price. But Filmora is reasonably cheap and has those extra filters and effects, that you might be looking for. Definitely look into it as its not for everyone.
But I think you're content is perfectly fine atm.

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
WOW! I am so impressed with your content. You got that voice and personality that make your videos interesting. Just from watching few of your videos i've learnt quite a lot. Unfortunately I've been playing overwatch on the PS4 but as soon as I am able to, I will be playing on the PC. Just keep grinding and making more videos.
About editing: In my opinion your editing is perfectly fine however if you're looking into doing some better editing, there are editing softwares which have a similar layout and skill level as Movie Maker but allow you to do more advanced things. One software I would personally suggest is Filmora. I am a student (Age 17) in the UK and buying softwares is beyond me due to the high price. But Filmora is reasonably cheap and has those extra filters and effects, that you might be looking for. Definitely look into it as its not for everyone.
But I think you're content is perfectly fine atm.
Thanks for the kind words and suggestions dude! I'm gonna' stick with Movie Maker for now yeah, until I feel I need to upgrade! When I do, I'll look into Filmora! :)

Reactions: Pichu

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone, I've completely rebranded this channel away from Overwatch; everything has changed:
  • Channel Art
  • Icon
  • Intro
  • Outro
  • Social Media Links
Hopefully you guys enjoy and approve of these changes, thanks for the continued support! :)