Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

My monetization disabled

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by FootballerG, Jun 22, 2018.

1. FootballerG
    Cash:
    $2
    My monetization was disabled because of new youtube partner policy of not using copyright material regardless i never received claims. They told me you will be able to reapply after a month. did any body faced this temporary disabled monetization would love to know how thing went for you and did you succeed to get it back.

2. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,631
    I moved this to the YouTube monetization discussion forum. :) The YTtalk support forum is for forum-specific questions. ^_^

3. cbpayne
    Cash:
    $22
    You misunderstand the "policy"
    It not about copyright or not having copyright claims. Its about the bulk of the content on your channel not being yours. They are choosing to stop monetizing such content.

FootballerG likes this.
  4. FootballerG
    Cash:
    $2
    So My question is how the process of reapplying after a month will be, I mean deleting that bulk of content i do not own would make my channel bass or what i should do.

5. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $7,734

What are you confused about? Isn't it obvious?

What should you do? Either stop stealing other people's work and start making your own original content or stop doing YouTube.

Cephus likes this.
  6. Cephus
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $105
    Not sure why this is so hard for so many people to understand.

7. FootballerG
    Cash:
    $2
    I do not steal others content, but anyway no need pf judging I just asking about the reapplying process

8. cbpayne
    Cash:
    $22
    So whose content were you using on your channel?