My Method to Making Videos

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a very refined method when it comes to video making now. It may seem a bit complex but if you have seen my finished product it's quite nice if I do say so myself ;). Anyway this is how every video is made start to finish.

1. Pick the game (whatever I feel like, no method to the madness, just pick one)
2. Do ALL of the gameplay footage at once, Just one long gaming session recorded w/ fraps
3. Take all the raw footage and put it into the software called Handbrake to compress it and make it 60FPS constant.
4. Throw it into Cyberlink Powerdirector 12 Ultimate (or whatever editor) arrange all the clips, sound effects, music, etc thats video.
5. Make graphics that need to go ontop of the video if need be.
6. Set up all the syncing with the videos, photos, and mark the spots that something funny or EPIC is gonna happen on the timeline
7. Record the Commentary at least 5 times and piece together what makes it the most entertaining (improvised)
8. Throw the commentary track on and sync all that up plus sync up the music if i want a DRAMATIC effect.
9. Level all the audio gotta make sure that the gameplay and background music is just right down to the decibel so it all sounds clear but mixed well.
10. Put on the outro clip and Render it to 1080p/24p MP4
11. Throw that video in handbrake and upload it
12. Make the thumbnails, tags, desc, etc.
13. HOPE TO GOD IT GETS SOME DAMN VIEWS!