My gaming channel has stopped growing

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I started youtube 3 or so years ago and my videos started blowing up last year. for a channel with 100 subs i started uploading videos that would get close to 1k views and even some of my videos went to 10/15k. but i didnt gain any new subs and im stuck under 200. I imagine my fanbase didnt blow up because the quality of my videos wasnt that good. I also stopped uploading videos for almost a year. Im back to uploading again and my quality has improved alot. But im not getting the views anymore. Even my older videos that didnt shoot past 100 views atleast got like 60 views or something. my first "good" video was uploaded 3 months ago. 100 views and no new subs. My next couple of videos all got below 40 views and i gained 2 subs this week pushing me from 192-195.

am i doing something wrong? Maybe its because what im talking about isnt popular but im not sure what to do about. im trying to make videos on bigger subjects now but im not sure if it will matter.

do you have any advice for my channel? is it my thumbanils? my videos? are my tags/seo bad?

https://www.youtube.com/user/LostTriggerGaming/videos?disable_polymer=1

Cozzie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In all honesty since you just started uploading again after a pretty large break the viewers won't be as high give it some time and they will probably start to grow again