My Games Suggestion

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
currently building a gaming channel but i need ideas of what games should i post..somebody here has a good idea please tell me..your help is much appreciated..

hey im new to but i suggest doing something new and fresh or something that is currently popular to do or maybe you enjoy playing...

hmm....i was thinking of minecraft but there loads of gameplay of that game..so right now im just doing simcity and later on bioshock ifinite..im also searching for people who are willing to make gameplay commentary for my channel...the more the merrier..

hmm....i was thinking of minecraft but there loads of gameplay of that game..so right now im just doing simcity and later on bioshock ifinite..im also searching for people who are willing to make gameplay commentary for my channel...the more the merrier..

yeah minecraft isn't really a good game to do as nearly everyone does it but simcity and bioshock seem good to me

but you have massive views..like 100 000 views...i just have 9 .....this shows that people actually am watching ur channel even if there not subscribing...

Back