My first Youtube video: PALADINS - Why we need more games like this!

FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by my channel! :)

This week I have uploaded my first youtube video!!! I am super excited! I plan to make more videos and upload regularly. Let me know what you think and please let me know if you have any suggestions or advice to improve. Everything is very new to me: filming, editing etc. so I will appreciate any feedback! Thanks again! Hope you enjoy watching!

Firefang

// Weekly gaming related content //
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Floflo, I took a look at your video. I'm happy to see you're playing Paladins, I recently installed it on my pc and i'm eager to try it out. Maybe we can play together sometime!

What I liked / what you did really well:

- Intro (I really loved it, it looks and sounds awesome)
- Editing (Loved the anime part, cracked me up)
- Outro

What you can work on:

- Commentary style and enthusiasm (This is something you'll learn as you go, but try to sound more enthusiastic when you play the game because for a lot of people who watch gaming videos on youtube, they watch it because of the commentator's personality and the way he or she commentates over the games, and the game really falls into second place there)

Overall I think you did really well for your first video!

FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks so much for the feedback! I must say I love the intro so much too, my girlfriend made the doodle and I really wanted to use it.
I will try to be more energetic in the future. It's all very new to me and it's strange talking to the camera haha, but hopefully I will improve with time. I will need to get used to it, because I honestly find it very fun to make videos.

And yes, it's a fun game, we should play together sometime! :)

MasterRoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude, this game looks awesome! I'll see if I can pick this up on my xmas vacation. I like your cover art for you channel!

Reactions: FloFloBear

FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude, this game looks awesome! I'll see if I can pick this up on my xmas vacation. I like your cover art for you channel!
Cheers, dude! Also, I didn't mention in the video, it's free to play so definitely give it a go when you have some time. Thanks, my channel art was doodled by my girlfriend :) She's really happy to hear people like it.