My first YouTube video - “Welcome To My Channel”

Tekno Solid

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
While you are talking, it looks like, you are saying I care all of you. İt is very good :)

NateStanley

Editor / Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Great video, the audio does dip when you switch from the camera scene to the drawing scene, but that's not a big deal.

An intriguing idea for a channel, what kind of creative endeavors do you plan to look into?

One last thing that's not that big of deal, but the highlighted captions constantly changing is a tad distracting, but that's just my opinion.

Can't wait to see more from you!

ForestLionhart

Reaction score
Website
www.forestlionhart.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. After I uploaded the video I realized I had missed adjusting the audio level during the transition.

In future videos I will reserve the captioning during some of the instructional portions of tutorial video as opposed to general narration.

One, creative Idea I had in mind was "Body by Onewheel" The idea being that for 60 days I would only do exercises that involve using my Onewheel. So squats, push ups, arm curls. Everything would involve using my Onewheel. I would include and before and after.

That's just one idea I have in mind. But my original intention is to say that I am naturally a very creative person so any type of content I create would usually have some type of creative quality to it. I have always had a good eye for what visually looks and sounds good. Coupled with the fact that I can draw and tell stories in different media formats. Take my logo for example. I came up with it in 10 minutes. it's a profile of a lion but spells out my first name. I sketched it out in Procreate in minutes. It's still a work in progress though... I would like to continue to refine it so that it's more in-line with my original vision. Once I have more time I can vectorize it so that it will always look crisp regardless of what size the image would be.

At any rate, thanks for the feedback. I want my viewers to no that I'm not just putting out content but that I am trying to take my time to put out quality content that actually adds value to their lives.