Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

My first video of the year and....

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by BamaGuyRTR, Jul 10, 2018.

1. BamaGuyRTR
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $51
    It actually happened, I lost a subscriber on upload. Is this still a regular thing? Is it on purpose? There was absolutely noting bad or controversial about the video. It's really discouraging.

videoeditgr likes this.
  2. Seansie
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $61
    I feel this. My most recent upload lost a sub the same day. Honestly though, it’s one person. Maybe their account went down or there’s a reason that had nothing to do with the content of the video but mere coincidence. Regardless, try not to let it get to you. Instead, upload another video and give it your all so you can regain that sub and many more to come.

videoeditgr and BamaGuyRTR like this.
  3. Munchito696
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $71
    I don't even pay attention to subs anymore honestly. I'm in a foreign country so I should finally upload something for once, I can't remember the last time I uploaded

videoeditgr and BamaGuyRTR like this.
  4. BamaGuyRTR
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $51
    Well to be fair, it is my first video this year so I guess it's to be expected.

5. videoeditgr
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $425
    "so what?"

:D :p

keep going and don't let your mind mess with your channel / videos!

:)

6. Ida Skye
    Cash:
    $13
    It happens! Sometimes people might be cleaning up their sub list and such. I do that every now and then. You'll get it back!

7. MarkRodriguez2012
    Youtube Reviewer
    Cash:
    $15
    Work on your second video of the year. New subs will come.

8. Videomaker1978
    Cash:
    $0
    All content should be allowed to be posted.. all opinions
    Youtube is actually banning opinions they dont like on politics.
    For example nobody can talk about race on youtube ..

9. nad
    nad
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $233
    With each video I upload I loose around 3 subscribers. And I'm sure that all big channel loose some a few hundred subs with each video they uploard.
    People often only get reminded that they are subscribed to a channel when they see a new upload. And that's when they decide to unsubscribe again.

10. Don in 5
    Cash:
    $10
    It usually happens. People forget they subscribed, then they get that notification about a new vid and unsubscribe. I lost 4 in the last week.