My First Video - Introduction style; need some questions to answer

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hiya, welcome to the forum. I hope you have a lot of success with your channel. I'm gonna mix things up a bit and look at answering your question in my own way. Only suggestion.. you may want to rethink doing an intro video that likely nobody will see it anyway. Consider thinking more about what the viewer gets from the experience not yourself. Successful videos offer something like a 'how to' or something entertaining, educational, or that exploits their interest in a niche or trending topic etc. Its whats in it for them.. they don't care whats in it for you. They have to have a reason to watch.. which probably won't be to find out 'how Mullisnax grew up and how he got to where he is now'. Instead maybe think about something you have learnt on your travels abroad that might really benefit someone else to know. Find out if there is active search volume for that particular topic and make a kick as* video. Then people may want to learn more about you afterwards.
Thank you so much for that info! I'll definitely consider this and hopefully make a bada** video [emoji3] I don't have any footage atm but I've got plenty of pics of places so I could make a montage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: UhoohExtra