• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My first SUB!

Justin B.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Youtubing has always been a passion of mine as well as gaming, so I figured why not put them together. I didn't expect the amount of views that I am getting and I received my first SUB last night. Woke up to my first sub this morning. Believe it or not, that made my day.

My next goal is 10 SUBS!! Hope to be posting in here soon for that!!!!

Reactions: pcastro51

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Man, I remembered when I first had a sub last year. I was so giddy! Congratulations on your first! Keep it up, you'll get 10 in no time :)

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! That means a lot to know I am not the only person to get excited over something so simple lol
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure every YouTube creator felt a big ahievement getting their first sub. Just keep grinding and you'll accomplish more of your goals :)

Reactions: Justin B.

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How great, congrats!! I know how important achievements are no matter how big or small they are. I am sure you will get to your 10 subbies in absolutely no time!! I remember how excited I was when I got my first one, and i get really happy with each subbie i gain. Good luck!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congratulations! It might be a small step for a big channel, but a large step for a new one (lol) :-P
Keep up the good work and you'll hit 10 in no time - trust me :-D

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It's an awesome feeling when you get your first sub. Congratulations! Here's to many more.