MY FIRST REAL HATER SHOWS HIMSELF!!!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I think I've told this story before, but it is fitting for this thread....one time I had a guy say my music and voice was beautiful, too bad I looked like his dogs :D.....another guy said I was SO ugly, he needed therapy ;)
I think what he meant to say was that he was SO blind, he needed glasses...

Reactions: epiem and Kath

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Haters can be bad, but what's truly heartbreaking is when someone on YT talk hates on someone else on YT talk.
There's one person I've seen doing this.
We're supposed to be a community supporting each other, not tearing each other down.

Edit: And 'that's just how he is' is not a legit excuse for his rudeness.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Haters can be bad, but what's truly heartbreaking is when someone on YT talk hates on someone else on YT talk.
There's one person I've seen doing this.
We're supposed to be a community supporting each other, not tearing each other down.

Edit: And 'that's just how he is' is not a legit excuse for his rudeness.
I'm not sure if you're talking about who I think you are, but what happened in my review thread was pretty sad... I actually liked that guy's videos, well I'm not gonna say "liked" I still DO like them, I'm not gonna let his jerkyness cause me to pretend his content's not fun when it is. But yeah... I don't really get it... whatevs. I just gotta stop feeling this desperate need to answer everything someone says about me when they do that, I feel this impulse to refute every claim and respond to every accusation, that is a huge waste of time, and probably does more harm than good...

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I'm not sure if you're talking about who I think you are, but what happened in my review thread was pretty sad... I actually liked that guy's videos, well I'm not gonna say "liked" I still DO like them, I'm not gonna let his jerkyness cause me to pretend his content's not fun when it is. But yeah... I don't really get it... whatevs. I just gotta stop feeling this desperate need to answer everything someone says about me when they do that, I feel this impulse to refute every claim and respond to every accusation, that is a huge waste of time, and probably does more harm than good...
Actually it was someone else that I thought was the only one who was doing that mess >.< Geeze, we're supposed to be a helpful community, or at least I thought so, and people go around being unnecessarily mean to each other? Sigh.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Actually it was someone else that I thought was the only one who was doing that mess >.< Geeze, we're supposed to be a helpful community, or at least I thought so, and people go around being unnecessarily mean to each other? Sigh.
Yeah I don't really get it either... but oh well, those of us who value and respect one another just gotta stick together :)