MY FIRST REAL HATER SHOWS HIMSELF!!!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
But rlly.. I disliked the video xD
Like I said, I'm not telling anyone to do anything one way or the other, I'm just making you aware... that's the kind of vids he makes, I'm like rollin man.. I mean... hating on a video to that degree is a dumb move that only a dumb person would do in the first place, but at least the average person uses a sock account, or just isn't someone who makes videos, they usually are smart enough to know to stay anonymous... if you're going to put out videos like that... don't go to the guy who plays music and acts, and writes comedy, and gets lots of likes, and gains subscribers regularly when you don't, and your videos are ummm... that. Not a smart cookie this one hahahahahahaha

Chace

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah it really is.

Guys... I am not telling you to do anything. This is not any kind of like... hint or anything like that. I was just curious to see if my hater made videos, and he does.... and they're a little... you tell me guys. you tell me, this is the guy who said I had no musical talent, couldn't present MYSELF well, and I wasn't funny... Well you would think, any man who would make such huge statements about another person, would posses these qualities themselves right? yeah... take a look.

That is my hater. This guy, said my videos were s**t. I make no statements beyond that. You guys can tell me what you think I'm not gonna say anything lol

LOL!

Wow. I'm not laughing because it's funny... I'm laughing because it's ...sad. Don't feed the trolls. Pay the haters less heed than you would the air. That's my mantra for dealing with mean, crusty folks. I mean, it still kinda sucks when someone is a butt to you for no reason...but, yttalk is good for dealing with the residual hater goo. :)

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
LOL!

Wow. I'm not laughing because it's funny... I'm laughing because it's ...sad. Don't feed the trolls. Pay the haters less heed than you would the air. That's my mantra for dealing with mean, crusty folks. I mean, it still kinda sucks when someone is a butt to you for no reason...but, yttalk is good for dealing with the residual hater goo. :)
Well I mean, honestly I kinda ought to say "don't go dislike his vid" but I don't think we're a vengeful community as a whole, I don't think tons of people here would see his vid and go dislike it in droves so that's why I said "not saying one way or the other" I mean, I don't mind if a few people wanna redden his bar a bit for all the times he's done it to me, but I certainly wouldn't want a flood or anything. Let him do his thing, he's doing himself in, he needs no help from me.

krihol

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like I said, I'm not telling anyone to do anything one way or the other, I'm just making you aware... that's the kind of vids he makes, I'm like rollin man.. I mean... hating on a video to that degree is a dumb move that only a dumb person would do in the first place, but at least the average person uses a sock account, or just isn't someone who makes videos, they usually are smart enough to know to stay anonymous... if you're going to put out videos like that... don't go to the guy who plays music and acts, and writes comedy, and gets lots of likes, and gains subscribers regularly when you don't, and your videos are ummm... that. Not a smart cookie this one hahahahahahaha
I so agree in what you said about hating when your videos is umm.. Yeah. Well.

Chace

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I mean, honestly I kinda ought to say "don't go dislike his vid" but I don't think we're a vengeful community as a whole, I don't think tons of people here would see his vid and go dislike it in droves so that's why I said "not saying one way or the other" I mean, I don't mind if a few people wanna redden his bar a bit for all the times he's done it to me, but I certainly wouldn't want a flood or anything. Let him do his thing, he's doing himself in, he needs no help from me.

Well, I usually give feedback on every single video I watch. I figure likes and dislikes help the maker of the video. :) Now, I happened to dislike his video...so now the bar is lookin' like...... a watermelon. :spin:

epiem

Achieve. Create. Inspire.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You need more accounts to hate on them back.
Hate isn't always a bad thing if you can make your posts interesting.

Look at Ray William Johnson, he gets called faggot and b***h all the time. He just laughs it off.

In your next video, call the guy out and say thanks for the hating!

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
You need more accounts to hate on them back.
Hate isn't always a bad thing if you can make your posts interesting.

Look at Ray William Johnson, he gets called faggot and b***h all the time. He just laughs it off.

In your next video, call the guy out and say thanks for the hating!
yep, that's the plan, well I mean not that specifically, but yes, we're going to out wit them every time :)

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think I've told this story before, but it is fitting for this thread....one time I had a guy say my music and voice was beautiful, too bad I looked like his dogs :D.....another guy said I was SO ugly, he needed therapy ;)