MY FIRST REAL HATER SHOWS HIMSELF!!!

SanctumGamingNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Lol I have a troll that goes around and dislikes every one of my videos the second they are posted, it happens :-/ haters gonna hate.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Lol I have a troll that goes around and dislikes every one of my videos the second they are posted, it happens :-/ haters gonna hate.
I'm pretty sure that's what this guy was for me. I had a mysterious dislike that suddenly would appear on all my videos for the last like month or so, it would always happen within the first like 30 min, and then this guy leaves this comment and I come back at him with what I said, he never responded to my response, and I haven't been getting that one dislike since. So... kiinda fiiishy... lol

krihol

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Someone is also disliking some of my videos. Everytime we lay out a new vid it always gets a dislike.. Thats sad, but dislikes is someting we all have to go through sadly.. But true

Chace

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I always wondered about those people who do that...just subscribe to someone only to dislike every time they make a new video. It's disturbing that people have that kinda time and dedication to just pure hatred. Someone I'm subscribed to has around 44 dislikes every single time she uploads something. Sad.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I always wondered about those people who do that...just subscribe to someone only to dislike every time they make a new video. It's disturbing that people have that kinda time and dedication to just pure hatred. Someone I'm subscribed to has around 44 dislikes every single time she uploads something. Sad.
Yeah it really is.

Guys... I am not telling you to do anything. This is not any kind of like... hint or anything like that. I was just curious to see if my hater made videos, and he does.... and they're a little... you tell me guys. you tell me, this is the guy who said I had no musical talent, couldn't present MYSELF well, and I wasn't funny... Well you would think, any man who would make such huge statements about another person, would posses these qualities themselves right? yeah... take a look.

That is my hater. This guy, said my videos were s**t. I make no statements beyond that. You guys can tell me what you think I'm not gonna say anything lol

Reactions: Chace

krihol

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah it really is.

Guys... I am not telling you to do anything. This is not any kind of like... hint or anything like that. I was just curious to see if my hater made videos, and he does.... and they're a little... you tell me guys. you tell me, this is the guy who said I had no musical talent, couldn't present MYSELF well, and I wasn't funny... Well you would think, any man who would make such huge statements about another person, would posses these qualities themselves right? yeah... take a look.

That is my hater. This guy, said my videos were s**t. I make no statements beyond that. You guys can tell me what you think I'm not gonna say anything lol
Wtf did i just watch..

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Omg.. Rlly?! I am so gonna dislike the video i just saw..
That's why I posted it, THAT'S my hater, I kid you not. Wow... just wow.