My First Parody - Lady Gaga Applause (Clogged)

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Well......I wrote this parody back in December, and wasn't sure if I was going to record it. But hearing it on the radio tonight, I started singing my parody lyrics. I was like you know what? Why not just try it..see what happens. So don't go too hard on me :p But let me know what you think haha. I put it on Becky's channel, and it's a lyric video. You've stopped reading this by now, haven't you, because you don't want to read a long paragraph before watching a video. Right? Am I right?......
@kkushalbeatzz @JeriKane @JohnKenShow @IsntChrisL @Scobalula @Mauricio @KdawgCreations @Vicboss

That was pretty awesome, Kat. :D I give it 5 stars. That was a quality parody. :roflmao2:

The whole time I was just thinking about... That whole snake incident and what if my dad had walked in on me...

XD I love the parody, Kat.

That was pretty awesome, Kat. :D I give it 5 stars. That was a quality parody. :roflmao2:

The whole time I was just thinking about... That whole snake incident and what if my dad had walked in on me...

XD I love the parody, Kat.
LMAO omg..I had forgotten about your scary toilet :D Tee hee hee.
Well thanks so much! Really appreciate that. It's still unlisted right now.....going to see what people think of it first, before I unlist.

Unlist that thang! Really quirky/funny and you actually sang it well (which I feel like a lot of parodies of this song lack).

I love it, I just wish there was a video of yourself in a bathroom and people banging on the other side of the door. 5 stars.

my internett suck really bad which means that I use five hours to watch the video, It was really special but good :D

Unlist that thang! Really quirky/funny and you actually sang it well (which I feel like a lot of parodies of this song lack).
Haha...thank you Stef! I did unlist it after :) And yeah...it's a really hard song to sing too.

This new Becky channel is making me question everything I thought I knew about your name.
Hahaha Becky..............she crazy. Thanks for watching :)

I love it, I just wish there was a video of yourself in a bathroom and people banging on the other side of the door. 5 stars.
Awwww thanks! Yeah I had planned on making a video for this...but my friend who owned a dog ended up moving back to the US...and after recording it last night..I was like, I'll just do a lyric video.

my internett suck really bad which means that I use five hours to watch the video, It was really special but good :D
Well thanks for taking 5 hours to watch my video :p I appreciate that!!!

Back