• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My First Mini-Milestone, feeling happy!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good morning world,

its not a huge milestone, there are many milestone like this one, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE! ha ha
Yes I feel like opening the windows and shouting it out, so instead I will shout it out here!
I reached my first 100 subscribers!
I reached this completely organically, no subs for subs, just good interaction with other like minded you tubers and subscribers alike.
I have a lot of fun making videos, and just knowing that even one person enjoyed it is the biggest compliment ever!... SO I received my first 100 compliments!
Have a wonderful day, and congratulations to all other milestone achievers big and small.
XO - Simple Annalisa

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you. You will get there, keep having fun and being consistent. :)
I looked at you channel, cool music! You should make music for you tubers.... :)

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats. that's awesome next shoot for 1000 :)

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's awesome. I have just begun the journey, so 100 seems like such a ways off for me presently. Keep having fun!

Portajerzey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats on you're 100 subs, I'm patiently waiting that special day when I finally reach my 100 subs

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good morning world,

its not a huge milestone, there are many milestone like this one, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE! ha ha
Yes I feel like opening the windows and shouting it out, so instead I will shout it out here!
I reached my first 100 subscribers!
I reached this completely organically, no subs for subs, just good interaction with other like minded you tubers and subscribers alike.
I have a lot of fun making videos, and just knowing that even one person enjoyed it is the biggest compliment ever!... SO I received my first 100 compliments!
Have a wonderful day, and congratulations to all other milestone achievers big and small.
XO - Simple Annalisa
Congrats thats amazing! I just reached 30 subs and my next goal is 50 by christmas!! Soon you'll have 1000 :p

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Good job and go get that custom URL and look pro