• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My first milestone!

Nedko Chulev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hey guys, I am very happy to announce that my channel has finally hit 500 views! It's stunning when I think about it but it's also super motivating for me and I am pumped to make more and more awesome content for everyone in my small community!

On another note, one of my videos is close to hitting 100 views itself, so this is kinda what I am looking at right now and then it will be 1k overall views and so on!

Thanks again to everyone that's been a part of my journey so far! :)

Cheers,
Ned

chillion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
MATE! Your channel is awesome! You deserve way more views and way more subs! I have subbed, and I know you're only gonna grow from here. :)

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Keep setting goals for yourself and youll keep reaching them and stay motivated. Keep it up man!

Rando

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I am very happy to announce that my channel has finally hit 500 views! It's stunning when I think about it but it's also super motivating for me and I am pumped to make more and more awesome content for everyone in my small community!

On another note, one of my videos is close to hitting 100 views itself, so this is kinda what I am looking at right now and then it will be 1k overall views and so on!

Cheers,
Ned
sweet deal! ^_^

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer

Cheers,
Ned

Keep up the work! You're a great artist, I'm gonna email you about a collaboration!

Spencer

Nedko Chulev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
That's awesome! Congrats!
Thank you! Oh, by the way, how do I enable my signature to show my subs and views next to my channel button?

MATE! Your channel is awesome! You deserve way more views and way more subs! I have subbed, and I know you're only gonna grow from here. :)
I am so glad you think that way! :) I'm really putting a lot of work into every little detail, so I am happy someone is noticing ^^

Keep setting goals for yourself and youll keep reaching them and stay motivated. Keep it up man!
Aye, aye!

sweet deal! ^_^
Thank you :)

Keep up the work! You're a great artist, I'm gonna email you about a collaboration!

Spencer
Now you're making me excited!

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You have to buy the Goals Signature Access from the Shop for 25 cash. You get cash from creating threads and writing posts on the site :).

Reactions: Eaglewolf Magic