My first beauty video!!

TammyTTalks

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nice video, good quality but maybe you should really show what you do. Like for example, you tell you conceal your undereyes. We see you smear some concealer under your eyes and *POOF* all blended. If you could show some more action I think it would be more interesting to look at. If you're worried your video takes to long. First film your face makeup, then film your eye makeup of 1 eye and then top it off with your lipstick. Safes you time but people can see exactely what you do. (Offcourse you do your other eye too only don't edit that part in. Or do it off camera.)
Hope this helps.

:happy:

LindseyslifeNstyle

My channel is an expression of who I am!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice video, good quality but maybe you should really show what you do. Like for example, you tell you conceal your undereyes. We see you smear some concealer under your eyes and *POOF* all blended. If you could show some more action I think it would be more interesting to look at. If you're worried your video takes to long. First film your face makeup, then film your eye makeup of 1 eye and then top it off with your lipstick. Safes you time but people can see exactely what you do. (Offcourse you do your other eye too only don't edit that part in. Or do it off camera.)
Hope this helps.

:happy:
Thank you so much for your input! It really means a lot!! So I should do separate videos of foundation then eyes? I was worried about the video being too long. And then I messed it up with the song extending out to 7 mins when it's only a 3 min video

TammyTTalks

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I should do separate videos of foundation then eyes? I was worried about the video being too long.
You should check out Nikkietutorials. She's a pro in make up tutorials. It might give you an idea about how to edit your videos. And The videos are a great inspiration.

LindseyslifeNstyle

My channel is an expression of who I am!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should check out Nikkietutorials. She's a pro in make up tutorials. It might give you an idea about how to edit your videos. And The videos are a great inspiration.
My mom just told me about her! I've only watched a couple videos but she is amazing!

Reactions: TammyTTalks