• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My first 1 Million Views + 50K hours + 8K subs in 6.5 months

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou!
This is one milestone I really wanted to reach, the first 1 million channel views. I still can't believe my content has been watched more than one million times. I still remember when I created my account here and had less than 30 subscribers.

Been an amazing month since YouTube decided to recommend a 90 days old video that went from 10K views to 100K views in less than a week. Thanks to that I went from 6K subs to 8K and hopefully we will keep growing. I really wish YouTube could recommend more of my videos XD

So if you are a small creator, don't give up on your old videos! They might give you the boost you need for an important milestone! As always, thank you so much for your help and your support. I'm so glad I found this forum 6.5 months ago.

Tschüss!

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Oh yes, I had a very similar (tho not as explosive) experience. One of the videos I've made some 2 months ago was blessed by the algorithm and boom, extreme growth. :)

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh yes, I had a very similar (tho not as explosive) experience. One of the videos I've made some 2 months ago was blessed by the algorithm and boom, extreme growth. :)
that's awesome!! is amazing what 1 video recommended by YouTube can do to your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1542966437,1542965645][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep, sounds like you've got your SEO and content down well. I've still got much to learn.
you will get there, you already have a 2,5k views video... that's amazing. That means you are on the right path

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting your first million views! Hopefully that number will continue to grow!

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer