Gaming My final collaboration search for passionate gamers to join a gaming group, gaming podcast or both

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Welp as the title suggests this is it. I think this will be the last search I probably ever do on here as my group is starting to wind down on searches for unique gamers that fit the bill with the description.

If you want to search us up on YouTube just look for "The Co-Operative Experience." My goal is simple, to find amazing, passionate and drama free gamers who would totally be all for joining our group to make friends to play games with, talk to people, socialize and possibly join podcast content. The requirements are very simple:

-PS4 and PC group primarily.

-We're drama free, anyone looking to pick fights warrants a free ban.

-Presenting your YouTube channel gives people higher chances of getting in our group. If not we usually do a sitdown process (kinda like an interview) on mic so you can meet the group and introduce yourself. You can't get in if you're not willing to do either of these two requirements.

-Please have a decent mic.

-If you join our group expect adult humor and jokes. (I know some people don't swear but we do.)

-This is not a group to solely promote your YouTube channel. -We're mostly on Discord.

If you can handle all of the above and you'd like to know more information then please comment this thread or email me at renoperative@gmail.com and we'll see if we can get people squared away.

After this search ends I don't think I'll be seeking active participants for our group but I would love to see who we meet next if anyone is up to the challenge.

TheJDGaming

Reaction score
Hi my psn is JDBOSS12345 and I don't many people to play with on ps4 mainly because they're all on Xbox but I'm looking for people to play games that I play which is cod infinite warfare. I also play PC mainly WAW

Reactions: RenOperative

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi my psn is JDBOSS12345 and I don't many people to play with on ps4 mainly because they're all on Xbox but I'm looking for people to play games that I play which is cod infinite warfare. I also play PC mainly WAW
Do you meet any of the requirements above tho?

Surrendead

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, im slightly interested in your group, looked at some of your content and it seems good, just wanted to ask, how old were you guys? Im 21 myself, just looking for people around my age to play with. Heres my channel link if you wanted to see some of the content i have https://www.youtube.com/user/asianprideist

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey, im slightly interested in your group, looked at some of your content and it seems good, just wanted to ask, how old were you guys? Im 21 myself, just looking for people around my age to play with. Heres my channel link if you wanted to see some of the content i have
it varies but most of our ages vary from the 16 to 28 years old range. All the younger gamers in our group are mature though so we only turn down people who just don't vibe well with us or causes too much drama. Hopefully this doesn't drive you away, give it some thought and let us know if you want to give this a go or not.

jdSenpai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ah, this sounds really interesting. I'm always down to collab with other people.

I think I fit the requirements you stated, I strictly game on the PC though. You can see my youtube channel via youtube button on the bottom if I fit your bill, something like that.

If I do fit the bill, is it okay to know more about the group podcasts and such, meeting other people within in this community is always a win.

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Ah, this sounds really interesting. I'm always down to collab with other people.

I think I fit the requirements you stated, I strictly game on the PC though. You can see my youtube channel via youtube button on the bottom if I fit your bill, something like that.

If I do fit the bill, is it okay to know more about the group podcasts and such, meeting other people within in this community is always a win.
Being a PC only gamer as fine, as long as you have some knowledge about gaming in general (seeing as how it's a gaming group) with no personal beef then I won't see a problem with that. I'm a PC gamer myself but I do have a PS4 on standby.

The podcasts is basically where we talk about all the news in gaming, events like E3 or we talk about video game franchises. There's a wide variety actually which I think a video explains on our channel. Just search "content explained" and it all should be there on the types of content we do. Also yeah man, we're all looking for cool people to hang with us. If you're interested let's just shack up on Discord and I can explain better in voice.

jdSenpai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Being a PC only gamer as fine, as long as you have some knowledge about gaming in general (seeing as how it's a gaming group) with no personal beef then I won't see a problem with that. I'm a PC gamer myself but I do have a PS4 on standby.

The podcasts is basically where we talk about all the news in gaming, events like E3 or we talk about video game franchises. There's a wide variety actually which I think a video explains on our channel. Just search "content explained" and it all should be there on the types of content we do. Also yeah man, we're all looking for cool people to hang with us. If you're interested let's just shack up on Discord and I can explain better in voice.
Ah okay great, I'll download Discord right away, whats the link/server I need to connect to you guys? I usually use teamspeak or skype with my friends.

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
just what kind of games you thinking of playing? or is it any game where we join and have one person play?

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
just what kind of games you thinking of playing? or is it any game where we join and have one person play?
Most of what the guys play are games that I play. So it ranges from Doom, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, GTAV, fighting games, etc, a huge bulk really.[DOUBLEPOST=1479764895,1479764747][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah okay great, I'll download Discord right away, whats the link/server I need to connect to you guys? I usually use teamspeak or skype with my friends.
These forums don't allow direct linking so I'm going to try to PM you and see if it works, there should be way to add me there.

Top left > Direct Messages > Friends > Add Friends > Discord ID: Renegade Operative#5306

This should be an alternative just in case PM's mess up.[DOUBLEPOST=1479764985][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lo and behold it did mess up for me trying to private message you here. You can also email me too at renoperative@gmail.com and I'll send you our server from there.