My FAQ inspired by Elizabeth Prior

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
The title of the thread says it all.

Reactions: JTAphotographs

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
just finished watching it man :D great length with some good content :) loved that bit at the end "well the haters are gonna say I'm gay, but your just douchebags" LOL

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
just finished watching it man :D great length with some good content :) loved that bit at the end "well the haters are gonna say I'm gay, but your just douchebags" LOL
I've been asked that like 3 times by well meaning women who are just legitimately not sure, which as a straight man is embarrassing but I get it. I was slightly unsure about even addressing that question but eh... whatever.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Love the video Symph!! Thanks for answering questions! It's always nice to know about a fellow youtuber :)

Reactions: Symph

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
I've been asked that like 3 times by well meaning women who are just legitimately not sure, which as a straight man is embarrassing but I get it. I was slightly unsure about even addressing that question but eh... whatever.
Yeh I see where your coming from because I was 'accused' of being gay once by someone at school and my reaction : WTF!?! They shortly realised they were wrong
However I can see why its embarrassing to say even if you are straight :)

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeh I see where your coming from because I was 'accused' of being gay once by someone at school and my reaction : WTF!?! They shortly realised they were wrong
However I can see why its embarrassing to say even if you are straight :)
I just had to make sure we were all clear. I just emulate the more glammy rock stars when I dance, and my wrists have a nasty habit of limping out and my hand goes on my hip, nothing more my friends, I still love the ladies and dudes are gross LMAO

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
I just had to make sure we were all clear. I just emulate the more glammy rock stars when I dance, and my wrists have a nasty habit of limping out and my hand goes on my hip, nothing more my friends, I still love the ladies and dudes are gross LMAO
LOL :D