My entire channel got demonetized for 'Duplication'

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@Omar Koudri I believe that YouTube has blocked MCNs from taking on new members or re-contracting old ones until the current re-organization is complete. This means you will need to submit a new onboarding application sometime in the future.

What was the response they gave you, if I may ask? It was not Fullscreen who dumped you; by the way. YouTube deliberately unlinked the majority of MCN member channels between late January and early February in order to review them for suitability of YouTube Partner Program membership.

You now need an active Adsense account to be in the YPP, and you must be a full YPP member before joining a network. What country do you live in, please?

Omar Koudri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Omar Koudri I believe that YouTube has blocked MCNs from taking on new members or re-contracting old ones until the current re-organization is complete. This means you will need to submit a new onboarding application sometime in the future.

What was the response they gave you, if I may ask? It was not Fullscreen who dumped you; by the way. YouTube deliberately unlinked the majority of MCN member channels between late January and early February in order to review them for suitability of YouTube Partner Program membership.

You now need an active Adsense account to be in the YPP, and you must be a full YPP member before joining a network. What country do you live in, please?
The problem that YouTube demonetized my channel by mistake and after contacting YouTube, they re-enabled monetization like before and I'm a YouTube partner and I can use AdSense ads at any time !
(YouTube partner + active AdSense)

I emailed fullscreen about it and asked them to link my channel again since I still have an active contract with them..
And this what they said :
" Hello,
You'll have to reapply for partnership.
You can reapply every month if you don't receive an answer after 10 business days after your application is sent.
Thanks and good luck!"

I sent them an email again explaining to them that I'm already a partner with them and have a contract and I can see in my fullscreen account my channel is linked but on my YouTube dashboard.
And they emailed me back saying:
"Looking into it, thanks!"

But nothing happened ? And I'm just waiting !
Should I go with a different MCN ? Even I still have an active contract with fullscreen !
Note:
- My AdSense is active and I can make monetize my channel using AdSense ads at any time.
- I'm from Algeria and we have a problem of getting paid our AdSense revenue here.. (3rd world stuff) : D
- what do you think I should do now ? Cauz I'm waisting lots of $ not monetizing my channel.
Thanks .

Dudkevich

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

We have a problem which looks a lot like yours.

Monetization of our channel was disabled. The only explanation we received from customer support was that it was done because the channel is out of compliance with YouTube Partner Program Terms due to duplication. But the problem is that all the content of our channel is unique and authentic and we have never re-uploaded any material to the channel which was not produced by us.

We have more than 400 videos and documentaries there and all of them were shot by us. We also have no copyright claims on any of our video content.

We addressed to customer support but the only answer we received is that they cannot provide us with the specific content which was duplicated, that we need to wait for 30 days to re-apply for monetization. But isn’t it senseless as without knowing what is wrong we cannot change the reason of monetization cancelation, so in 30 days nothing will change…

We looked through the comments to this topic and offered customer support to provide them with the raw videos and photos of video shooting as well as photos of the equipment we work with, and we received the reply that no need to that, that their decision was finalized and we must wait for 30 days.

Is there any way to get the issue resolved quicker or to make sure that in 30 days we will get the approval for our monetization?

Dudkevich

Reaction score
Our youtube channel is 4K Relaxation Channel (unfortunately I cannot insert the link), which contains only nature videos and documentaries which were all shot by us.

Omar Koudri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
we all know when everytime youtube creat a new algorithm they make a huge mess... and demonitizing channels because of duplicate without providing any specific videos is an example of their stupid system... i expect that no one from the support team can give you the duplicate of a specific video because even them they know how stuped their system and this is why they keep send you the same email back " it was done because the channel is out of compliance with YouTube Partner Program Terms due to duplication."
if you are lucky you will get an answer from a good support team who will try to resolve your problem but moste of the time you will have the same answer.. its like you are emailing a robbot..
the conclusion is : even they fixed my problem i think being a creator on youtube is not making me feel safe anymore.. its sad to work hard and then they might close yout channel or dimonitize your videos just because other channels stole your videos and re-uploeded them.

sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: Dudkevich

Dudkevich

Reaction score
Dear Omar. Were you asked to provide the raw materials to prove your copyright when you talked with customer support on chat or when 30 days passed and you re-applied for monetization?
Because we chatted numerous times with different YT officers and all they told us - wait for 30 days and re-apply. We offered them to provide all the materials needed, all they told us - no need in that , the decision of our internal team was finalized, wait for 30 days....

Thank you for your reply!

mike.r

Reaction score
having been hit with this on one of my own channels recently i'm interested to know .... did anyone successfully get re-monetised after the 30 days?

iron

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi no, i removed all my videos, i made videos with my voice and face on a video game or a drawing tutorial and they repplied me it's "spam".

MrToysHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel is dead, my channel is destoryed by BBTV