MY DEMON POSSESSED MOTHER TINA TURNER

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As soon as those black eyes came out...I was scared for my life. ._.

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
BTW....congrats on your Partnership by the way! You will certainly have to share how you got that so quickly! YEAHHH!
Lol Thanks! A person that was subscribed to me watched my videos and loved them...it turned out that that person was the co-owner of the network I got partnered with. He contacted me and asked me if im interested in partnership..and that's basically what happened. ;3 They said i have potential to grow my channel and the content I had was great. I was pretty flippin shocked . ^-^

RoyalTeeZone

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well he speaks the truth! You have a passion for this and it shows and your videos are great! It's nice to your in NYC we could always do a collaboration at some point! I'm actually in the Bronx!

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well he speaks the truth! You have a passion for this and it shows and your videos are great! It's nice to your in NYC we could always do a collaboration at some point! I'm actually in the Bronx!
For real! Woot :3 I would love to do that! and thanks so much~ It's a lot of hard work but i really enjoy it. And i see you put tons of effort into your vids xD I love how you edit em..and your camera is awesome quality~