My Dance...

SakuraPaws

YTtalk's Cute Kitty =^..^=
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
SakuraPaws gisikw Dee you guys have GOT to see this LOL
link me sweetie i got work now[DOUBLEPOST=1367151675,1367151610][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahahahahaha ok guys, this has been super swell. I gotta jet though it's kinda let. Thanks for bringing out the old Symph, see ya tomoooorrroooowwwww!!![DOUBLEPOST=1367134437,1367134405][/DOUBLEPOST]
And that makes me instantly think of SakuraPaws I have SERIOUSLY got to get her off the brain....
:eek: nothing wrong with that! :(

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Luis Patino ....you are hilarious. When I first clicked on the video, I thought..'man, he has perfect hair!' (no joke lol). Then, came the dancing..... I died laughing at so many parts...you and your friends moves were just too perfect. The shirt killed me. The song is just so fitting....omg....thank you. Thank you for making this video. It shows how incredibly fun you really are. I'd love to be dancing in the streets with you guys haha. When your other friend came in with that look after you said you better subscribe? I lost it all over again. Excellent job :D *hugs*

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
link me sweetie i got work now[DOUBLEPOST=1367151675,1367151610][/DOUBLEPOST]
:eek: nothing wrong with that! :(
I got work too lol... I was listening to elton john last night like "This... this was written for us" LOL..... *slaps self* I meant to say, I was kickin a** and taking names and like "Ladies? PFFFT, I wear them like jewelry" eh he... eh he... oh I'm not fooling anybody....

Reactions: SakuraPaws and Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I got work too lol... I was listening to elton john last night like "This... this was written for us" LOL..... *slaps self* I meant to say, I was kickin a** and taking names and like "Ladies? PFFFT, I wear them like jewelry" eh he... eh he... oh I'm not fooling anybody....
....and I think it's gonna be a long, long, time........*wipes tear from eye*

Reactions: Symph