My Comment On My Video

Squigeon

Reaction score
If I comment on my own video, will it stay at the top without it having to have the most amount of likes?

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Moved to youtube chat, gossip and help :)

The support and suggestion forum is only dedicated to this forum and not youtube ;)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Everybody has this one. Click on the three dots next to your comment and choose "Pin comment" (or whatever the language is for that). It's actually a recommended technique by YouTube for engagement to use the first comment for things like asking your viewers questions or leaving information that may fall below the fold in your description, as more viewers read comments than expand the description box.

Squigeon

Reaction score
So my comment on my video won't stay at the top unless I pin it (if it doesn't have the most amount of likes)?

Bluebird

Reaction score
Y
So my comment on my video won't stay at the top unless I pin it (if it doesn't have the most amount of likes)?
It's your channel and you are the boss. Whatever you pin up there will stay on top.

Squigeon

Reaction score
Y

It's your channel and you are the boss. Whatever you pin up there will stay on top.
I don't really think you understand what I'm asking. I know how the pin option works, I'm saying will it stay if I don't pin it and it doesn't have the most amount of likes, seeing as it's my comment on my own video.