Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

My Comment On My Video

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Squigeon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Squigeon
    Cash:
    $1
    If I comment on my own video, will it stay at the top without it having to have the most amount of likes?

2. Shendijiro
    Ghost Moderator
    Cash:
    $5,172
    Moved to youtube chat, gossip and help :)

The support and suggestion forum is only dedicated to this forum and not youtube ;)

3. Bluebird
    Cash:
    $10
    You can pin your comment to the top.

AmberAndGolden and Switchbox like this.
  4. Messages:
    Cash:
    $11
    I believe this is true. You're comment could still be at the top of the comment section if it has the most likes, even if it's not pinned.

5. Switchbox
    Give me your food
    Cash:
    $1,761
    As Bluebird said, pinning your comment will guarantee it to be on top.

6. xingcat
    Be good to self.
    Cash:
    $930
    Everybody has this one. Click on the three dots next to your comment and choose "Pin comment" (or whatever the language is for that). It's actually a recommended technique by YouTube for engagement to use the first comment for things like asking your viewers questions or leaving information that may fall below the fold in your description, as more viewers read comments than expand the description box.

7. Squigeon
    Cash:
    $1
    So my comment on my video won't stay at the top unless I pin it (if it doesn't have the most amount of likes)?

8. Bluebird
    Cash:
    $10
    Y
    It's your channel and you are the boss. Whatever you pin up there will stay on top.

9. Squigeon
    Cash:
    $1
    I don't really think you understand what I'm asking. I know how the pin option works, I'm saying will it stay if I don't pin it and it doesn't have the most amount of likes, seeing as it's my comment on my own video.