My channels sudden random growth

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I cannot explain it.

My channel has been on going for about 2.5 years now.My avarage sub count was about 10 a month.
Few months back i saw 30 a month and i was so exited.But something happen this month i jumped from 30 to 100+ a month and still growing.

I cant seem to be able to put the link to the image here.

Problem is mostly going to my evilelmo vids, but i have noticed that people are looking at my gaming content more because of this boost. Now i need to figure out how to redirect that traffic to my main channel content...evilelmo is more of a guest star from time to time lol.

Any ideas how to take advantage of this influx? also i stoped posting for a hole month due to family visiting me and staying over in my editing room, and yet..i have never seen this much growth before in my channel.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Do EvilElmo. That's what I'd recommend. If we had the chance to do more videos that gained popularity we would. Especially if you are able to. Give the fans what they want. =]

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My fear with evilelmo is that even though is parody...i don't want a nice letter from sesame streets lawyers. I don't think it should be the case..but who knows.
The doll was actually made by my gf who knows her way with a sowing machine but as u can see its biased on the elmo doll and of course we took bits like the eyes from an actual doll and we made our own "elmo".

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My fear with evilelmo is that even though is parody...i don't want a nice letter from sesame streets lawyers. I don't think it should be the case..but who knows.
The doll was actually made by my gf who knows her way with a sowing machine but as u can see its biased on the elmo doll and of course we took bits like the eyes from an actual doll and we made our own "elmo".
Well, now that's a good point. I'd imagine you fall under parody, but in YouTube land it seems its often "take down first, ask questions later, if ever," so I understand the hesitation.

Maybe start calling him Evil Elmoe? LOL

Good luck, though! This is a good situation to be in! Many of us would love to be in your shoes. ;-)

Reactions: Farley Productions

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
It reminds me of the copyright issue James Rolfe faced with the E.T movie/video game. So he gave E.T a mustache and called it EETEE instead. Which seemed to work just fine. Not sure how those copyright lawyers in that meeting talked about it though since he was one of the only people in the room. And this was for a motion picture no less.

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It reminds me of the copyright issue James Rolfe faced with the E.T movie/video game. So he gave E.T a mustache and called it EETEE instead. Which seemed to work just fine. Not sure how those copyright lawyers in that meeting talked about it though since he was one of the only people in the room. And this was for a motion picture no less.
Lol it kind of sounds like my situation hahaha.
Well name wise im planning on making another doll and call it evilelmos brother "hellmo". Let's just say Hellmo had one hell of a bad lifestyle.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lol[DOUBLEPOST=1500567335,1500567314][/DOUBLEPOST]bro just give em what they want let them eat cake if you know what i mean ;)

blackomen52

Reaction score
I cannot explain it.

My channel has been on going for about 2.5 years now.My avarage sub count was about 10 a month.
Few months back i saw 30 a month and i was so exited.But something happen this month i jumped from 30 to 100+ a month and still growing.
And here I am being depressed because I'm getting ~1300 subs monthly for about 4 months now, without the number going up every month. I guess something's wrong with me haha

Reactions: CrazFrank