My channel was taken down for no reason

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You were knowingly uploading copyrighted content from popular artists, got copyright strikes on your channel and now you want your account reinstated? Not going to happen. YouTube will not help you here.

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You were knowingly uploading copyrighted content from popular artists, got copyright strikes on your channel and now you want your account reinstated? Not going to happen. YouTube will not help you here.
Well, to OP's credit he got kind of screwed. The songs were originally in the music library, but the creators are allowed to change their ToS on the songs at any point they want... it sounds like the music was allowed to be used, OP used it, and then the copyright holders revoked that right, and then he got screwed because of it. It could happen to anyone.

I took a look at my videos with copyright claims...I have like 9 videos with content matches on them, but 0 copyright strikes. This is because I am lucky that the copyright holders haven't revoked the music-for-ads trade, which is what they did for OP.

Reactions: Brandon

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello. Long story short i had to strikes for songs that can be viewed worldwide and could be reused. I dont care about the advertisments. The songs were high by the beach by Lana del rey, fuckes my way up to the top by Lana Del Rey, Youth by Troye Sivan, Altar by That Poppy. I already reached out to the copyright ownes but they were like blah blah blah. I do not get the point why those videos were deleted? Also my channel was deleted the day later even thiugh I only had 2 strikes. Can someoe help me get back my channel because it feels very unfair...
That sucks and I'm not sure what you can do about it. Probably try to appeal it. But I just thought it was interesting that I also have "High By the Beach" by Lana del Rey and "YOUTH" by Troye Sivan videos on my channel.