My channel was demonetized

LazzyBoy39

Reaction score
Hello , okay so basicly couple months ago my channel was demonetized and i applied but still dont know still demonetized
i dont really know which video is as it says that reason for being demonetized its reused content but they dont say which video it is and i cant delete all my videos , can someone help me find out please.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the networks / monetization forum. :)

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
If your channel is Young Gaming then it's pretty much every video... you are just making Fortnite compilations of streamers plus Emimen & Snoop Dog funny moments.

Unless you prove you own ALL of the content in your channel you won't be monetised again and before you say "Other channels are doing the same thing"
Don't worry, they will probably also get demonetised too ;) it's not only small channels, I've also seen 100K -1M subs channels getting demonetised and some of them even posted here.

Sadly you already know the answer but I don't think you like it... delete all the videos you don't own and start uploading your own original content in order to reapply again. Adding your commentary and maybe even a face cam helps a lot!