My Channel was deleted for no reasons, after making a request for copyright infringement.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I'm sorry, Nicekid76 understood and not you. Stop here to write please.
You came here asking for help. You failed to answer questions asked of you. Good luck following that strategy if you want the channel back
That being said, without seeing the channel and videos and without getting more information I personally would rather assume they own what they created.
The channel and videos are still avilable in the Google search cache despite being removed from YouTube. Pretty obvious when you look at the videos.

FoxJones

Reaction score
In youtube there are only the videos stolen and reuploaded from me. Youtube plays dirty.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
In youtube there are only the videos stolen and reuploaded from me. Youtube plays dirty.
You are still not answering my questions. Where did you get the content from for the videos uploaded to your channel?

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I'm not seeing the video you are referring to
Here is the current Google cache for the channel (It may be gone very soon)

Does it look like to you that they filmed those videos? Why are they avoiding answering my questions on that?

FoxJones

Reaction score
I organize the trip, I film, I do video editing and I put my videos on youtube.
Does anyone know if there is an email to be able to communicate with youtube? I can't find it.
I only find modules in which I can only write a few lines and I can't explain everything well. The fact is that my original documentaries have all been deleted and the thieves are on youtube. In fact there is a thief who has several accounts and he has stolen many of my videos and he still has all myvideos on youtube and youtube does not delete them.
Who plays dirty? Youtube or that handsome and thief gentleman?
Please, if you have a youtube email, I would like to explain my situation.
Thank you.

Graphic Designer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
FoxJones, was your channel terminated? Or can you still log into your channel but all of your videos have been deleted?

If your channel has been terminated, read here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802168?hl=en

If you believe that your channel/account was terminated by mistake, you can appeal here: https://support.google.com/youtube/contact/accountdisabled

You should make it clear to google that you organized the trip, film and edit your own videos, so you are the copyright holder.

Good luck

FoxJones

Reaction score
My channel was deleted.

Last edited: