My Channel is starting to grow

How did your Youtube Page start to grow, what was the one thing that catapulted it?

• Collaboration

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Having your videos on someone Website

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My Channel is starting to grow
I am very happy
I recently had some of my videos posted to a web page
So that is helping me get more views on Youtube
I am also getting requests on videos which is moving me into another direction.
This is really great news
I would still like to be able to do a collaboration
But thus far I haven't had any success.
Anyway if this gets me to 1,000 subscribers and on the road to becoming a full time YouTuber
I am very happy

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It´s awesome that your channel is starting to grow! It feels good to notice that your hard work is starting to pay off!
I hope you will continue to keep up the good work and continue to gro your channel! I hope my channel will continue to grow as well!

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I notice you are not showing your subscriber number. I personally don't get that, I have shown it since day 1. When you look at your socialblade stats it shows 0 subscribers gained for a few months, so did you turn it off recently? I was always interested to see if it would reflect in social blade stats, and it seems it does. Looks a bit odd though, with some pretty solid gains on some of the months and then suddenly 0.

It is the milestone to reach now (along with 4000 hours a year). It's a doozy! How far away are you?

For me growth has always been slow. The fastest subscriber growth was actually in 2016 for me. After that I slowed uploading because the bottom fell out of YouTube and the adpocolypse. I started focusing more on quality instead of quantity, and started to see it as a hobby. 2018 is shaping up to be a better year than 2017 was, but growth is still off pace from the high in 2016.

The moment my channel started gaining was the moment I started doing Cars and Coffee videos. It went great until we hit quarter 3 when it all came crashing down. Now it has been maintaining views and subscription gains. Which is fine with me. Still put forward a channel goal of 10K subscribers. I am inching closer every month.

Reactions: Mark Stise

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I notice you are not showing your subscriber number. I personally don't get that, I have shown it since day 1. When you look at your socialblade stats it shows 0 subscribers gained for a few months, so did you turn it off recently? I was always interested to see if it would reflect in social blade stats, and it seems it does. Looks a bit odd though, with some pretty solid gains on some of the months and then suddenly 0.

It is the milestone to reach now (along with 4000 hours a year). It's a doozy! How far away are you?

For me growth has always been slow. The fastest subscriber growth was actually in 2016 for me. After that I slowed uploading because the bottom fell out of YouTube and the adpocolypse. I started focusing more on quality instead of quantity, and started to see it as a hobby. 2018 is shaping up to be a better year than 2017 was, but growth is still off pace from the high in 2016.

The moment my channel started gaining was the moment I started doing Cars and Coffee videos. It went great until we hit quarter 3 when it all came crashing down. Now it has been maintaining views and subscription gains. Which is fine with me. Still put forward a channel goal of 10K subscribers. I am inching closer every month.
Okay lets see
Subscribers are at 648
Watch time is at 2887 out of 4,000 so I'm almost there

Reactions: TheDutchTexan

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Good job on being featured on a popular web page. I'm still waiting for a break through moment for myself. I'm not too worried though because I feel the quality of my content is decent so if and when someone decides to link any of my videos, it will lead to come decent success and discussion.

Keep up the good work towards your goals!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mark Stise

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations on your channel growth! I think everyone's journeys in their growth are unique, so what can work for some may have to be adjusted or abandoned on others, so it's good to see you've built a winning formula for your channel.

Ricky Alv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keep going brother, you got something going for you. Just keep improving, keep advancing and you will get there.

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good job on being featured on a popular web page. I'm still waiting for a break through moment for myself. I'm not too worried though because I feel the quality of my content is decent so if and when someone decides to link any of my videos, it will lead to come decent success and discussion.

Keep up the good work towards your goals!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks

Reactions: Spence Bailey

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome! that's good to hear! It always feels extremely rewarding when you channel gets a big jump or push and you receive more exposure and whatnot!