My channel is old but new...what do I do?

ArtesVives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've been in youtube for years and occasionally uploaded videos about various topics just for the heck of it. And when I say "occasisonaly" I mean every few months LOL...and the worst is....different topics.

Now I want to clean it up and keep the topic of art (and related stuff) as the ONE single topic.
I'm conflicted because art doesn't get a lot of views, I don't want to go on camera ( I could do camera but not show my face..i'm shyyyy)....and it's my coins videos that bring the traffic (not the art).

I started taking YT seriously about 2-3 weeks ago, uploading 2 videos/week at least. It doesn't look good because until recently it had about 4-5 subsribers and I still have only 24 :( . The view count is lowwww. TubeBuddy helped rank 2 of my 11 videos in the first page but I still don't get many views.

Delete and start over? Rethink the main topic?
I have many ideas, but wanted to mix art in youtube and sales of art in online galleries and directly.
Please, advise! Thank you! :)

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
YouTube is hard and will take time if you persevere you are more likely to succeed than just give up. Make videos you want and enjoy it, you can't grow a channel over night

Reactions: ArtesVives

ArtesVives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you QueenLLama!
It's just so quiet in the realtime stats I get desperate...it's like i'm invisible lol :p

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Thank you QueenLLama!
It's just so quiet in the realtime stats I get desperate...it's like i'm invisible lol :p
Don't worry I completely get that, it is difficult but most of the time hard work pays off. ^-^ I wish you the best of luck

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you QueenLLama!
Every youtuber has been there at some point. Me included. Of you're serious about it, you'll look at the low views and try to turn that around, find new ways to gain traction. It's a unique path for everyone so what works for me might not for you. I'd say as a starter for ten, concentrate on making top notch, well edited content. Because even though there might not be many watching, you're setting yourself up for the future.