My Channel is looking for feedback

ford1001

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello all, I am looking for feedback on my CorruptDairy channel. Please supply feedback here, much love

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Ok...first and formost...I'm kind of confused on what kind of channel you have. Do you work in the gaming industry? Did you create these snippets for these? If so, then kudos, man. If not...you might want to think about putting out some original content. It says that your channels is a commentary channel, but search through to find any.

Is this you?

I dunno...I think I need some of the questions I've asked answered before I can give an indept review. I don't know what you're trying to do with your channel, if that makes sense.

ford1001

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
None of the videos are my own as my capture card is pretty much crap, 480p and skips numerous frames. I got these from the official xbox and playstation youtube channels. And can I also ask where I say it's a commentary channel?

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
None of the videos are my own as my capture card is pretty much crap, 480p and skips numerous frames. I got these from the official xbox and playstation youtube channels. And can I also ask where I say it's a commentary channel?
You mean you steal other peoples videos? I hope I've misunderstood what you said.

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
It says it in your profile. And I don't really know how to proceed with a review of a channel that doesn't produce original work or has a specific direction it's going.

Maybe that's my advise to you. Get a camera, figure out an idea to make videos on, film. Then also delete these xbox/playstation videos before they get flagged and get your channel possibly banned.

Reactions: Tom and Michael