my channel is gone.. Frozen Soul Entertainment

Amy Medek

Reaction score
Great, so apparently youtube says:
This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.
Sigh.. gotta come up with a new name I guess instead of Frozen Soul Entertainment. And a new logo.... still, I'd like to see something great happen with a youtube channel for collaborations.
Anyways, not quite sure what I did wrong there. It's true that I was looking into trademarking it and stuff by researching on other sites and I also copyrighted the logo for the channel so no one else could use it. I didn't see what I did wrong or even why it had to be pulled down. Maybe they thought I was impersonating myself? I don't know. I did start complaining a bit and hinted at blaming the copyright website around the time I appealed for the channel. Maybe that's why the appeal was turned down. So.. rip channel. And.. I apologize website, that was out of line.

Last edited:
Reactions: GamingGangGang

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Did you appeal and that appeal was rejected?

If you just start up a new channel, it is likely to be terminated also. Note the following quote...

"Users whose accounts have been terminated are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts. When an account is terminated, the account owner will receive an email detailing the reason for the suspension."

You have a channel linked which was started in 2013. Did you finally get your appeal accepted?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Amy,

I'm so sorry, What service did you use, i'm assuming a 3rd party,
I'm heading over to your new channel to sub for support!
Good luck!

Reide

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
sorry to hear this. I would appeal this if I were you.

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
If your channel was terminated (as a result of breaking terms of service; not self termination) then you can no longer create new youtube channels. You can NOT even access a youtube account. If word got out you accessed youtube on a friend's account; that account would get in trouble.

This is why keemstar is considered a contracted producer for drama alert. When keemstar says he owns "drama alert"; he's referring to the brand. One of his friends (who is pretty much being used as a burner probably for a very small cut) is the person who owns and allegedly accesses the channel.

I say allegedly because instagamrr did a video exposing him with a livestream showing keemstar accessing the drama alert channel.

--------------
If you create a new channel then you're violating the terms of service. If you use phony details to prevent the linking of your new channel with your old channel then you're not only violating terms of service but you're breaking the law under CFAA regulations.
Even if you had a friend who didn't give a s**t about youtube, make an account and say you're a contracted producer; if you accessed that account with your friend's credentials then you're breaking terms of service as well as the law under CFAA regulations
(so keemstar getting exposed for accessing his drama alert account is not just about the terms of service; he literally broke the law. It's considered "hacking" into youtube as he isn't allowed access to the privileges an account has that being a guest on this site doesn't. Also keemstar wasn't whitelisted. No reputable sources that say so. Just fans pulling that out of thin air to fit their narrative of defending keemstar).