My channel has been terminated with no reason and I believe i didn't violate any rule or regulations after reading all the polices.

birds&flowers

Reaction score
I still can enter my account and the bell on the right upside corner still functional but videos deleted and it said my channel has been terminated due to ....severe violation..... omg,
Any youtube insider could help?

birds&flowers

Reaction score
any help we can look for ? so sad when your channel suddenly terminated without given real reason and you still wonder what happened and totally have no idea what you did wrongly. I am looking for all possible ways to restore my channel believe the youtube team is responsive

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
There's no like a YouTube insider here, we all are users of the platform and no experts at all but we have a Silver Product Expert that might see your post and reply.
We can try to help but for that we need a better explanation of your channel, saying it's terminated by a severe violation doesn't really help and we are as lost as you are.
Try to explain what your channel is about?
Copy paste the email Youtube sent saying your channel was terminated
Where did you get your clips from? (lying will make everyone's work harder, no one works for YouTube here so just be honest)
Where you get your music from?
How many videos violated copyright?
How many copystrikes/claims you had?
Did you do Giveaways?
Etc etc

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
We can try to help but for that we need a better explanation of your channel, saying it's terminated by a severe violation doesn't really help and we are as lost as you are.
Try to explain what your channel is about?
Copy paste the email Youtube sent saying your channel was terminated
Where did you get your clips from? (lying will make everyone's work harder, no one works for YouTube here so just be honest)
Where you get your music from?
How many videos violated copyright?
How many copystrikes/claims you had?
Did you do Giveaways?
Etc etc

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am looking for all possible ways to restore my channel believe the youtube team is responsive
Just letting you know this is NOT an official Youtube support forum. Nobody on this forum is working with or for Google/Youtube and nobody here can directly communicate with them. We can only give you some advise on which steps to make, but NOBODY HERE can reinstate your channel.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Merged the 2 threads and moved them to the copyright / legal section.