My Channel has been sub botted!! Need help!

King Christo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Someone could hace given you shoutout, or you made a good clip bait. I dont think soembody else would sub bot your channel thouhh because it would not effect them in any way. Just take the subs and enjoy them. If you said some are posting they are most likely legit.

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmmmmmmm i don't see the benefit of someone sub botting your channel themselves unless it was an absurd amount because they did not like you... maybe you just got a lucky break? I'd take and as a good sign i guess.

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not sure there is anything you can do..
But, what's the concern? fake subs dont help you at all, but what's the worst that could happen? (seriously, I dont know the downside/concern)
Your channel rank is hurt and YT would remove those bots.

Reactions: Kristeen

Kristeen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hmmmmmmm i don't see the benefit of someone sub botting your channel themselves unless it was an absurd amount because they did not like you... maybe you just got a lucky break? I'd take and as a good sign i guess.
Well, there could be a number of reasons why they didn't sub bot more. Maybe they didn't have the money to pay for more bots? If they made the bots themselves, maybe they didn't have enough accounts to use to do a higher number?

Regarding the reasoning, some people just want to troll or maybe feel a sense of power over others. I'm assuming these people get a kick out of getting channels in trouble for something out of the channel owner's control. Doesn't make sense to us but I'm sure it makes some kind of sense to them.

Someone could hace given you shoutout, or you made a good clip bait. I dont think soembody else would sub bot your channel thouhh because it would not effect them in any way. Just take the subs and enjoy them. If you said some are posting they are most likely legit.
No, if your channel has been botted in anyway, you need to take precautions at once. YouTube is known to terminate any channels that appear to be gaming the YouTube system and they take it seriously especially if you're earning money from ads. Sudden spikes in subscriber, views, likes, etc. look suspicious to the YouTube crawler and might put your channel for review once the spikes are found.

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hope you figure this out, and if you contact YouTube hopefully you get to keep the real new subs rather then loosing the Real & Fake.

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I remember reading a note in the analytics page today saying in January subs were under-counted and they were gonna fix that soon...maybe this is it?
Unfortunately not. I found the guy who done it. he thought he was helping me out as giving me a "gift"

ghoStaring

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nothing will happen I tried a lot don't worry[DOUBLEPOST=1489668245,1489667389][/DOUBLEPOST]guys this is the website
like4like .org
They're real people