Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

My Art Channel

Discussion in 'Arts' started by KQ4rt, Jul 8, 2016.

1. KQ4rt
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $102
    Hey guys come check out my channel and I appreciate all feedback I can have please :) I do digital painting on Photoshop. Using OBS to record and Premiere to edit :) Have a good day!

davidcotero8, yazzii22 and Pettlepop like this.
  2. Boredom Killers
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $23
    You are very talented, some amazing work going on! Keep it up!

yazzii22 likes this.
  3. Nedko Chulev
    Cash:
    $15
    Nice channel, I've always liked watching someone paint (both digitally and traditionally) as I am not as skilled with painting and I often end up messing up my lineart :/

We could make some collab at some point if you want, cause I too am a league fan and player. Never done league fan art or any league art yet, though!

Cheers

yazzii22 likes this.
  4. zaffron
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $300
    so Cooool !! This is a beautiful video with cool editing !! it seems you spent good amount of time while editing. Weldon.

yazzii22 likes this.
  5. artslee
    Cash:
    $35
    Your digital paintings are amazing! inspiring me to spend more time making art.

6. KQ4rt
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $102
    I've been so busy these days but thank you so much guys! It means a lot to me <3

7. Samira
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $105
    I have a design segment as well and I also film with Obs :D what kind of art do you do ?

I give myself a design project every month and then speedart it (to pratice my skills) :)