My aim for this year

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
I see a lot of people setting an aim on YouTube for this year whether it be a certain amount of videos, subs and/or views so I thought that I should set an aim for myself and that is to get 69 subs by the end of this year. It's a reasonable amount and I think that it can be achieved. Can I get some advice on how to reach this goal? Thanks :)

69 subs? giggity :p
Just keep making quality content and putting your youtube out there and the subs should come in. I haven't really thought of a goal myself, I'm not trying to rush anything.

69 subs? giggity :p
Just keep making quality content and putting your youtube out there and the subs should come in. I haven't really thought of a goal myself, I'm not trying to rush anything.
Best number ever XD Also, thanks for the advice :) I try to put out the highest quality videos I can. My capture device just makes it look slightly bad :/

Its alright I know how it is, cap cards aren't cheap, but if you can get your hands on sony vegas you can look up some tutorials to improve the video to a similar quality of the pvr or elgato.

Its alright I know how it is, cap cards aren't cheap, but if you can get your hands on sony vegas you can look up some tutorials to improve the video to a similar quality of the pvr or elgato.
Yeah I do use Sony Vegas to render my videos. This program is the only reason why my videos look a bit better :D

Just look up some tutorials because my friend uses a roxio and you wouldn't be able to tell. I would also recommend to save up and get a hd cap card in the future to save yourself the time but for now this should help you get the most out of your videos. :)

Just look up some tutorials because my friend uses a roxio and you wouldn't be able to tell. I would also recommend to save up and get a hd cap card in the future to save yourself the time but for now this should help you get the most out of your videos. :)
I will most likely be getting an Elgato for my birthday which is coming up because I really don't like using the Roxio to be honest. There are A LOT of wires and it messes up my tv. Thanks for the advice though :)

At least you didnt spend a huge amount on HD capture card before even making videos. My friend did a few weeks ago then he gave up because he wasnt enjoying what he was doing. Waiting lets you know if its worth spending the money on a HD Capture card :p

Back