My account was suspended and i'm afraid youtube is gonna close my sec account

Status
Not open for further replies.

sea

Reaction score
Once they link it to your previous terminated channel they will.
ty for answering and sorry for asking so many questions, do you think they link it by my ip? what if i change my ip or move to another area with a different one, this is very weird, i also sent them an appeal and it has already been 21 days, when will the answer me?

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
ty for answering and sorry for asking so many questions, do you think they link it by my ip? what if i change my ip or move to another area with a different one, this is very weird, i also sent them an appeal and it has already been 21 days, when will the answer me?
Firstly, you are still breaking the terms and conditions that you agreed to.
Secondly, you can try and disguise who you are as much as you like - they may or may not make the link one day.

I have seen people post about losing their channel after a few years of work when it was finally linked to a terminated channel

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

@KatyAdelson has already told you we're not going to give you advice on how to circumvent Youtube's TOS and you have chosen to ignore her so this thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.