My account was suspended and i'm afraid youtube is gonna close my sec account

Status
Not open for further replies.

sea

Reaction score
hi, 20 days ago my channel was suspended for being related to a channel that got suspended, i sent them an appeal and they have not replyed yet, in the mean time I started growing my sec channel which has now 600 subs, will youtube close my sec channel too, because they say that i cannot open and use another channel, please help and if you think my sec youtube channel will probably be closed, how can i open a new channel and keep it from closing too, and why hasnt youtube closed this channel so far?
Thank you so much for reading and replying!

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
As it should have stated in the suspension letter:

Users whose accounts have been terminated may be prohibited from accessing, possessing, or creating any other YouTube channels. When an account is terminated, the account owner receives an email detailing the reason for the termination.

It would depend on how your appeal goes, but, yes, in all likelihood, YouTube will close/ suspend your 2nd channel (and any other channels you attempt to create).

There is no way around it or anything you can do.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Yep; there is no workaround.
The terms and conditions are clear. You are NOT allowed another channel after having one terminated. You deliberately broke the terms and conditions that you agreed to.

Reactions: Cephus

sea

Reaction score
Yep; there is no workaround.
The terms and conditions are clear. You are NOT allowed another channel after having one terminated. You deliberately broke the terms and conditions that you agreed to.
Hi, thanks for answering, how does Youtube know when i create another channel with another gmail account, there has to be a way to change it, surely it has something to do with the computer or the ip, so if a move someone else they wont probably know.
do you think there is a way?

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They don't suspend other accounts. Yes I know the T&S states they do but it just says that. Take it from someone who knows. I know multiple people with 100K+ channels who have been through this and still alive. I also know trolls, once suspended or terminated, are able to create a new account and get back to their shady ways within the same day. You should be safe

Reactions: sea

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
There is no way to work around Google's ToS, and we will not discuss any ideas about this topic on the YTtalk forums. Your best option right now is to wait to see what they say in your appeal. If they do not restore your account after they review the appeal, then you can expect your second account to be terminated as well.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for answering, how does Youtube know when i create another channel with another gmail account, there has to be a way to change it, surely it has something to do with the computer or the ip, so if a move someone else they wont probably know.
do you think there is a way?
You can take the risk if you want to. Their security dept has ways and means of tracking this. You could spend a lot of effort on creating a new channel and lose it at any stage,
They don't suspend other accounts. Yes I know the T&S states they do but it just says that. Take it from someone who knows.
Perhaps you could come over to YouTube's own help forum and explain to all those who come their complaining that YT has terminated their new account for being associated with a previously terminated account that they don't do it ...

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's one of those things that really sucks. I kinda wish it was a 3 strike your out rule, or maybe a temp suspension? It's so . . . almost primitive.

See if you get terminated once, normally it's because of something stupid. Like there are some rules on youtube, that they tell no one about. You're just supposed to know some of these things! It's insane!

Perhaps email youtube, and appeal?

sea

Reaction score
s
You can take the risk if you want to. Their security dept has ways and means of tracking this. You could spend a lot of effort on creating a new channel and lose it at any stage,

Perhaps you could come over to YouTube's own help forum and explain to all those who come their complaining that YT has terminated their new account for being associated with a previously terminated account that they don't do it ...
why hasnt youtube suspended my channel so far then mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.