my account got suspended

speedman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hii

i found this message
"

We'd like to inform you that due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/t/community_guidelines) your YouTube account rogeh2010 has been suspended.

After review we determined that activity in your account violated our Community Guidelines, which prohibit spam, scams or commercially deceptive content (XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/youtube/answer/2801973?hl=en).

Please be aware that you are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts. For more information about account terminations and how our Community Guidelines are enforced, please visit our Help Center at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/youtube/answer/2802168?hl=en."

anybody can help??!!

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, did you?

Reactions: Crown

ksjlow

Reaction score
hii

i found this message
"

We'd like to inform you that due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/t/community_guidelines) your YouTube account rogeh2010 has been suspended.

After review we determined that activity in your account violated our Community Guidelines, which prohibit spam, scams or commercially deceptive content (XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/youtube/answer/2801973?hl=en).

Please be aware that you are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts. For more information about account terminations and how our Community Guidelines are enforced, please visit our Help Center at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/youtube/answer/2802168?hl=en."

anybody can help??!!
Are you referring to another channel than the one currently linked to your YTTalk account?

What kind of contents do you upload on that suspended channel?

Mind to share?

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I think there is no help. They recently flagged one of my videos for not respecting Community Guidelines and deleted it. That video did not break any of the community guidelines and I repeal to that decision but still didn`t get any reply from them and it passed around 4-5 days I think. So if they don`t reply to me and that video was fine, I don`t think so they will reply to you because probably you did break some of the Community Guidelines when more than 3 of your videos were problematic. You can still try to write them about that, that will cost you nothing.

UPDATE: They didn`t reply anything to my email. But I see now that they returned my video on the channel. So definitely give it a shot if you read all Community Guidelines and you think you didn`t break any rule.

Last edited:

speedman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, did you?
to be honest, no i never upload something against the community but recently i joined a website add more subscribers then i got remove it. that has happened but never tried to upload something wrong about videos.

Are you referring to another channel than the one currently linked to your YTTalk account?

What kind of contents do you upload on that suspended channel?

Mind to share?
i was uploaded funny videos and some other staff is legal. nothing wrong i did.

the channel is: rogeh2010

I think there is no help. They recently flagged one of my videos for not respecting Community Guidelines and deleted it. That video did not break any of the community guidelines and I repeal to that decision but still didn`t get any reply from them and it passed around 4-5 days I think. So if they don`t reply to me and that video was fine, I don`t think so they will reply to you because probably you did break some of the Community Guidelines when more than 3 of your videos were problematic. You can still try to write them about that, that will cost you nothing.

UPDATE: They didn`t reply anything to my email. But I see now that they returned my video on the channel. So definitely give it a shot if you read all Community Guidelines and you think you didn`t break any rule.
i want contact them .... how to send an appeal??!!

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It tells you how to appeal in the email. Youtube is automatically suspending many new channels by default and its up to you to say hold up, you are wrong. Have seen this happen to over 20 people, my girlfriend has had it happen to her twice, myself 3 times. All accounts are now back.

speedman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It tells you how to appeal in the email. Youtube is automatically suspending many new channels by default and its up to you to say hold up, you are wrong. Have seen this happen to over 20 people, my girlfriend has had it happen to her twice, myself 3 times. All accounts are now back.
so it's normal??!!!

Reactions: just Moto

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so it's normal??!!!
From mine and others experiences I can only assume yes. Not enough staff to deal with all the issues so accounts are mistakenly getting closed. This is the reply you can expect if you appeal:

"Hi there,

After a review of your account, we have confirmed that your YouTube account is not in violation of our Terms of Service. As such, we have unsuspended your account. This means your account is once again active and operational."

Reactions: speedman

speedman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From mine and others experiences I can only assume yes. Not enough staff to deal with all the issues so accounts are mistakenly getting closed. This is the reply you can expect if you appeal:

"Hi there,

After a review of your account, we have confirmed that your YouTube account is not in violation of our Terms of Service. As such, we have unsuspended your account. This means your account is once again active and operational."

can u tell me exactly what u should say in my appeal ???!!!

thank u for ur support by the way

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Please review this suspension as I believe there is nothing to be violating terms of services. Thanks

No probs. Good luck

Reactions: speedman