• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My 200 Subscribers Milestone and Starts

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
It was on the 12 of march this year that I announced my channels first subscriber 100 milestone. Now it just hit another milestone which made me check my analytics to see how I have been improving and I would like to share it with you guys.

It's nothing compared to the big channels, but it just goes to show that small youtubers like myself that if you put in a little effort, with time it pays off. So here are the start of the first quarter of this year...before reaching a 100 subs.
Last quarter (Jan 1, 2017 – Mar 31, 2017)

Watch time of ----316
Views---- 13482
Th revenue made...... $10.96
Average view duration of -----1:24
Main traffic source -----YouTube search
------Suggested videos thanks to YouTube SEO
During all that time I gain 93 subs lost 18 and retained 75 which added to 25 I first had which made me achieve my first milestone.

This quarter (Apr 1, 2017 – May 31, 2017)
watch time..... 416
views ........17292
The revenue made......$8.92
Average view duration of.....1:26
Main traffic source.......Youtube search
.........suggested videos thanks to youtube seo

During this quarter I gain 121 subs lost 27 and retained 94 The starts needs to be updated in a few days which will add up to another hundred and growing which boils down to my channel second milestone.

Thanks to you my viewers and subscribers..

Reactions: BrinoVlogs

cheetah641

Reaction score
I find it funny you made less money this quarter than last, even though you had more views.

Reactions: BrinoVlogs

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I find it funny you made less money this quarter than last, even though you had more views.
I think this quarter is not yet complete. The first quarter was from Jan to Mar, this quarter shows just from Apil to May.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats on your growth. Keep up the good work. :)

Josh Rainford

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Top stuff, reading through these milestones from people starting up recently is really great! As I will be starting up my channel in the near future its great to see others starting up and succeeding! I know you have been going a little while now but keep it up dude!

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
[DOUBLEPOST=1496664596,1496664538][/DOUBLEPOST]
Top stuff, reading through these milestones from people starting up recently is really great! As I will be starting up my channel in the near future its great to see others starting up and succeeding! I know you have been going a little while now but keep it up dude!
Thanks Dude, I see you are already on the right track... The JR Gaming channel art is cool. Don't give up yourself start uploading.

Josh Rainford

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks mate! Just ordered a webcam and condenser mic then i can start having a go at making some videos and commentary, new to the whole video editing so trying to get my head around that bit today! :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!