Other Mw3 commentaries- Ask your question for quick help!

KarimJay

Hey guys on my gaming channel i will start a commentary serie where ill help ppl by answering their questions on stuff in life, i wont go into A LOT of details as i need to make it quick but generaly 4-5min commentary, so pm me your questions or help u need: EX: you have a problem in your relationship, ex2: your dad is always angry about you and you want to talk to him about this but dont know how... etc,
During my commentary i will not give any names or youtube username so feel free! Confidence = 100% :)
help me with that, and also you can send me your mw3 clips by making them unlisted and letting me use it, and just send me the link through the form i have on my channel! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1345260373,1345256782][/DOUBLEPOST]anyone?

not for me but you should do a video about people who have trouble with day to day problems such as falling into ruts and not likeing what they are doing. Thats my suggestion

not for me but you should do a video about people who have trouble with day to day problems such as falling into ruts and not likeing what they are doing. Thats my suggestion
thats basically what i want to do but i need inspiration lol so thats why.. if you can get me some topic to talk about ill be pleased but yeah, i dont have any topics in mind...

thats basically what i want to do but i need inspiration lol so thats why.. if you can get me some topic to talk about ill be pleased but yeah, i dont have any topics in mind...
My best friends' friend is dating his ex that he broke up with a week ago. What does my best friend do?

My best friends' friend is dating his ex that he broke up with a week ago. What does my best friend do?
does he want to be in a relationship with her again? if so, i did a commentary on this "Finding the perfect girlfriend" where i basically say what happend to ure friend... i just dont have a mw3 clip so i didnt upload it... any other ideas? if you can give me like 5 it would be awesome hahaha

does he want to be in a relationship with her again? if so, i did a commentary on this "Finding the perfect girlfriend" where i basically say what happend to ure friend... i just dont have a mw3 clip so i didnt upload it... any other ideas? if you can give me like 5 it would be awesome hahaha
1)what to do if you think your GF is cheating on you
2)How to deal with someone who is pressureing you
3)how to avoid being fired
4)when to talk to someone about being bullied
5)your opinion on racism

1)what to do if you think your GF is cheating on you
2)How to deal with someone who is pressureing you
3)how to avoid being fired
4)when to talk to someone about being bullied
5)your opinion on racism

bro... your awesome... ahahhahaha :p thanks alot man, ill start writing some ideas down for what im gonna say, if you want, stay tuned on my channel and and ill give news for them ;)
do you know anybody who can get me mw3 clips?

bro... your awesome... ahahhahaha :p thanks alot man, ill start writing some ideas down for what im gonna say, if you want, stay tuned on my channel and and ill give news for them ;)
do you know anybody who can get me mw3 clips?
I could right now but its camera on tv but I will be picking up a capture card soon

Back