Must Have Games you should have on your android device

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Check out the video and maybe comment or rate and if you need me to check out some of your videos i will go. The video is in my signature peeps:)

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Check out the video and maybe comment or rate and if you need me to check out some of your videos i will go. The video is in my signature peeps:)
It was good but I had a few issues.
First, your voice is much lower than the music. I had to adjust my volume, so you should equalize it.
Second and this is HUGE... you didnt' give us the name... What were the names of these games? I don't know cause you didn't tell us!
But otherwise great video. Might I also reccomend a screen recorder? That way you don't have to hold the camera and you can use both hands :D

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
First, your voice is much lower than the music. I had to adjust my volume, so you should equalize it.
Second and this is HUGE... you didnt' give us the name... What were the names of these games? I don't know cause you didn't tell us!
But otherwise great video. Might I also reccomend a screen recorder? That way you don't have to hold the camera and you can use both hands :D
Appreciated and i will consider equalizing other videos in the future but i can hear me talk. They can clearly SEE the games as i click them so thats no biggie and yeah i do need a screen recorder but for now i am working with the stuff i have.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Appreciated and i will consider equalizing other videos in the future but i can hear me talk. They can clearly SEE the games as i click them so thats no biggie and yeah i do need a screen recorder but for now i am working with the stuff i have.
The absence of a screen recorder is not a problem is not a problem, what you do now is just fine so don't worry about getting a screen recorder too much