Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Music Musicians Wanted :)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Gio521, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Gio521
    Cash:
    $20
    Hi everyone!
    I'm a youtuber who does covers and I'm currently looking for other artists to collaborate with! I'm thinking of cross promoting by doing 2 covers, one for my channel and one for yours! You can pick any song you like for your channel and vice versa. I am currently also seeking for a female artist to sing a song with me that I've wanted to do for a long time but i'll discuss it further if I get a response from anyone :) Anyway, you don't have to be a female singer to collaborate with me.. or a singer at all! You can also be a music producer, musican, anything to do with music! I would be happy to join forces with you and to create something special! Feel free to leave a comment :) Have a wonderful day!

2. NightcoreHollow
    Cash:
    $1
    Hello im a music producer known as Nightcore i am good editing with Adobe After effect so i started this channel and will start uploading soon. I hope you collab with me and grow our channel together

3. Gio521
    Cash:
    $20
    Awesome! I was wondering if I could get a link to your account and I'll message you through youtube and we could sort something out? I tried clicking on the link provided but it comes up with 'Channel does not exist'

4. NightcoreHollow
    Cash:
    $1
    i cant send my youtube URLS so

5. Messages:
    Cash:
    $7
    Hey! How are ya!

I do a lot of different types of music on youtube too, feel free to check out my channel ;) I'd love to collaborate sometime? Just let me know! ;)

#5 kevinandremusic, Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
    TV Harmonies likes this.
  6. Gio521
    Cash:
    $20
    Hi!! I can't believe I didn't get to you sooner! how can I contact you? do you prefer over social media or over youtube?

7. TV Harmonies
    Cash:
    $17
    Hey I really like your channel! I was wondering if you'd like to do some type of collaboration ? Let me know if you're interested :)

8. Margaux Castillo
    Cash:
    $3
    HELLO! I'd be more than willing to to a collab with you! I just started my channel last week. I've only posted one cover so far but I'm working on making more soon. :)

#8 Margaux Castillo, May 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
  9. Margaux Castillo
    Cash:
    $3
    Hey there!! I'm more than willing to do a collab with you :) I do covers and I also have some compositions in progress. Just message me if any of you are interested. I just started out my channel this past week, feel free to check out my first cover posted last week! :D

10. Gio521
    Cash:
    $20
    Hi! Yes! I'd totally be willing to collab with you! How would I be able to contact you to discuss further our plans for out collab? Do you prefer it over email or should we just message each other on youtube?

Margaux Castillo likes this.