Other MUSICIANS NEEDED! International collab cover

tinakadoic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there,
I'm a young videographer from Europe that came with this idea and to be honest I am extra enthusiastic about it!
First of all I want to say that the idea came one day while I was watching Across the Universe movie and if you didn't already watched it, make sure you do! It's fantastic! ;)
In further text you'll find out what's it all about, so please keep on reading.

IDEA:
The idea is to collaborate as much YouTube musicians as possible.
-Instrumental of the song will be made from the very beginning and we'll do the arrangements that will be completely new -- will not copy the original.
-Every instrument will be played by different YT musician, recorded properly and later on mixed (overdubbed) in one final version.
- After the instrumental is done, there will be auditions for YouTube singers that will cover the song!
-At the end, when we do the whole song and finalize it, the last audition will be on -- DANCING AUDITION!
- Dancing will be the last element for the video. Several groups and solos will be included and storyline will be developed.

FINAL PRODUCT:
Music video! Brand new and fresh music video that does justice to the original song AND includes many various musicians from all over the world!

WANTED!!! :
(will also be recorded in this order)
1. DRUMMER
2. BASS
3. GUITAR ( 1 place filled up)
4. MAIN VOCALS ( 3 places left, 1 filled up)
5. HARMONY VOCALS / BACK VOCALS
6. TRUMPET**
I am looking for up to 10 back vocals. I'm also searching for one trumpet who will be able to improvise at the end to spice thing up a little.
Also every musician will have their room to improvise -- that's actually the point. To do your best.

REQUIREMENTS:
IF YOU'RE INTERMEDIATE OR ADVANCED MUSICIAN THAN THIS IS A PROJECT FOR YOU.
There are no age limits and you can be from any part of the world.
You'll have to record yourself on a good quality microphone so that recording can be clean, without any background noise. You'll also have to record yourself with video camera according to the instructions you'll get later on -- It's for the purposes of music video.
Of course everyone will be mentioned in the credit roll and get a huuuuge THANK YOU!

- Feel free to share this will all your musician friends.
- If you have any questions feel free to message me back here on YouTube and I'll do my best to answer all your doubts! :)
- When you finally decide that you will participate, send me your
1. FULL NAME, AGE, COUNTRY, E-MAIL
2. WHAT PART OF COLLABORATION DO YOU WANT TO BE (etc. Vocals, keyboards,...)
Right in YouTube inbox. And you'll get further details!

ENTRIES ARE OPENED TILL 8th OCTOBER 2012 !!

Hope you'll join!
Kind regards,
Tina Kadoić