Music Musicians/Bands Wanted!

Matthew Eldridge

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
I'm putting together a music channel that features a wide range of music from a bunch of different artists! If you'd like your music featured please let me know! It doesn't matter what genre or what you play!

I already have a bunch of cool artists who have agreed but I'd love to see more of you guys!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi there Matthew. I just started a Youtube channel to feature covers that my friends and I are making. We have two videos uploaded, and if you would like to share these on your channel, that would be great. Right now, as you can see from the video, we only have two people, me on the piano, and Luke on the guitar. In a week from now, we're gonna post a video and we'll have a drummer and a bass to add to the songs, and what you see is just what we've got so far. We've got it pretty solid right now, but we're gonna work on it for the week and have it real good, and if you like it's up on the channel next week, and you want to share it, that would be great! Feel free to check out the videos we have up now on our channel.
My Channel: Jammin' in Paragould
Hope you like!:)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey... I make cover music and have 1 original song on my channel right now!
Hi there Katie. I checked out some of your videos. You're really good!:) I really liked your cover on Payphone. So you like do all your videos and recordings solo? Would you ever want to work on a cover? I'm good at piano and can sing too. We could do some really cool harmony, and I'm fine with any song.:)

thebeatmakingbeard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I do covers, originals, and mash-ups on my channel and would love to be featured.

Do you need videos or just the audio files?

Lime Cake Music

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Hey there. We do covers of original songs at our channel.

I have a question about the channel. How will the channel work? Is it simply that we send you videos that you upload among with many other artists?

thebeatmakingbeard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
How would monetization work? Are we going to get a cut, or are not going to monetize at all?

TheAshTee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi,

I am a singer and I make cover songs.. Mostly of Evanescence. I am going to put up my original music soon.. Though I do not have a video as yet.. But would love to do it for u :) let me know..