Vlog Music Vloggers?

PolyphonicPress

Reaction score
Just a shot in the dark here. I'm just wondering if there are any other vloggers out there whose channels are about music and would be interested in doing a collaboration/cross promotion of some sort? Or even people who aren't music vloggers but would be interested in doing a video talking about music.

Reactions: dylanmanincfanatic

dylanmanincfanatic

If My Thought Dreams Could Be Seen...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just a shot in the dark here. I'm just wondering if there are any other vloggers out there whose channels are about music and would be interested in doing a collaboration/cross promotion of some sort? Or even people who aren't music vloggers but would be interested in doing a video talking about music.
Not really the Vlogging type, but my channel is very musicentric... At any rate, saw the Tempest review on your channel, any fan of Bob is a friend of mine. Subbed up, just for that. =)

PolyphonicPress

Reaction score
Not really the Vlogging type, but my channel is very musicentric... At any rate, saw the Tempest review on your channel, any fan of Bob is a friend of mine. Subbed up, just for that. =)
Who doesn't love Dylan? My hero is Tom Petty and so I'm a fan of Bob Dylan by default. They toured together in 1986 and obviously were in The Traveling Wilburys together.

Reactions: dylanmanincfanatic

Hannibalhotep

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer

The Bassment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Where abouts are you from?

Hannibalhotep

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
I am going to start making some videos for Bitcoint hat need to be made. Today I made one explaining the growth of Bitcoin.

I'm going to start writing up some "lesson plans" and make some educational series using my white board.

I still need editing software. Now that I have more stuff that I need, it's more obvious that I need editing equipment. Hopefully I can afford a new computer and editing stuff by some time in January.