Commentary Music Podcast

DaTooL110

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm looking for other music fans to do a podcast with. Basically the way I see this going is we choose an album we'll all listen to separately and discuss it during the podcast. One album per episode or we could talk about the band / individual artist in general.

I listen to a lot of different music, from black metal to jazz and techno so I'm open to many different topics.
I'm 18 years old so if you're anywhere near my age that would be great.

It would be ideal if you had a decent sounding microphone, no excessive background noise and no excessive "pop" sounds (a simple pop filter should be enough for that, obviously). Also, there are different plugins for different programs that could help with that so for the most part we should be good.

If you are interested, contact me at bigpoppathedd@gmail.com and we'll discuss the details.

InteferanceYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Hey I'm 14 and I mostly listen to hip hop but I would be interested

BillPill

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man!

My channel is all about video game music if you're interested in that sort of thing. I normally do top 10's on the best music in gaming, so if you would like to do a review on a famous soundtrack (Ocarina of Time for example) from gaming that would be great!

Thanks!

BillPill

DaTooL110

Reaction score
Hey man!

My channel is all about video game music if you're interested in that sort of thing. I normally do top 10's on the best music in gaming, so if you would like to do a review on a famous soundtrack (Ocarina of Time for example) from gaming that would be great!

Thanks!

BillPill
Hi dude. Yeah, that sounds pretty good actually. Video game soundtracks are really cool, we could do that. Can you add me on skype? Just add: Bigpoppathedd@gmail.com and you should be able to find me there. I had to use my email for some reason. Anyway, we'll talk there if you want.

BillPill

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi dude. Yeah, that sounds pretty good actually. Video game soundtracks are really cool, we could do that. Can you add me on skype? Just add: Bigpoppathedd@gmail.com and you should be able to find me there. I had to use my email for some reason. Anyway, we'll talk there if you want.
Hey I was pretty busy today sorry for the ate reply. I'll add you right now!