Music please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResistForever95

Leader of The Resistance
Hi, i'm looking for anyone that creates music that is willing to let me use it for free. My videos are non-profit action/comedy. I will always give credit to the artist. I don't have many videos yet but since its summer I've got plenty of time to create content. Thanks in advance!
As far as genres are concerned, cinematic, electronic(dubstep, house, trance), rock, and Drum and Bass would be preferable but if you think that your style would fit in an action or comedy video send it.

I can do rock and pop and blues and metal and funk and stuff like that but I'm not that great at electronic music.
Here's some instrumentals you are totally free to use, I just ask that you put a link in the description and an annotation in the video.

If you want me to make something specifically for you we can do that but it'll take some time, maybe a week or so. But yeah, I have other songs too they all have vocals and lyrics though, if you don't think that's a problem use anything I've got man.

I can do rock and pop and blues and metal and funk and stuff like that but I'm not that great at electronic music.
Here's some instrumentals you are totally free to use, I just ask that you put a link in the description and an annotation in the video.

If you want me to make something specifically for you we can do that but it'll take some time, maybe a week or so. But yeah, I have other songs too they all have vocals and lyrics though, if you don't think that's a problem use anything I've got man.

Awesome music! I'll be sure to credit you when I use it in a video

My boyfriend creates music, electronic, ambient, guitar, vocals, and he does it for free as long as he gets credited in the description. His youtube is www.youtube.com/skylentshore if you wanted to message him on youtube about it. He can fit whatever video you need.

My boyfriend creates music, electronic, ambient, guitar, vocals, and he does it for free as long as he gets credited in the description. His youtube is www.youtube.com/skylentshore if you wanted to message him on youtube about it. He can fit whatever video you need.
I swear, the pretty girls who like anime are ALWAYS taken, why? WHY???????? @Resist, did you ever use any of my jams homie?

I didn't ever watch anime til I started to talk to him. He converted me. hah. Do that, it works :) And I bet you a lot of pretty girls watch anime, just don't admit to it.

I didn't ever watch anime til I started to talk to him. He converted me. hah. Do that, it works :) And I bet you a lot of pretty girls watch anime, just don't admit to it.
I could never date a girl who was ashamed of anime, if she is ashamed of anime, then I am ashamed of her! lol I'm just kidding. And that's pretty sweet he got you into it, in reality though, I could care less if I date a girl who shares my nerdy interests, if we have chemistry that's all that matters :)

I swear, the pretty girls who like anime are ALWAYS taken, why? WHY???????? @Resist, did you ever use any of my jams homie?
Not yet(not currently working on a project) but I did check out your channel and you have great vids. Also glad to see more people that like and are open about Anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back